Great Lakes Illinois | Indiana | Iowa | Michigan | Missouri | Minnesota | Ohio | Wisconsin

Bloomington Gold is Getting Closer

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2009, 10:06 AM
Mike Terry
Le Mans Master

Received 270 Likes on 202 Posts

Default Bloomington Gold is Getting Closer

It looks like a couple of months to go before Bloomington Gold up in St. Charles IL. I hope the weather is as nice this year as it was last year but with out the rain storm we has. Temp wise it was pretty good. I know the economy is making it hard for some and some have even had to sell there Corvettes just to pay the bills and that is to bad. I hope that better times are ahead for us all. If the amount of people don't pick up this year at Bloomington Gold I may have to give up my booth space for 2010. It is not cheap to pull a trailer up there, gas, get a room for four nights, meals and oh yeah evening drinks, can't forget them. The only real deal is the cookout at the BIG FISH PARTY. That was great and the people there and the host and his wife were great to us people from out of town. The steaks, what can I say. If you can cut them with plastic knife and fork they have to be good and they were, as well as all the other food. Please feel free to stop by my booth P111 and say hi and that you are on the Forum. It is always good to put a face with a name. I would pass out drinks at the booth but they tell me that is a No No so I guess I will just have to drink them myself. SEE YOU ALL THERE.
There are a couple other Corvette shows I will be at this year also. After Bloomington Gold there will be Corvettes at Carlisle and then home for about 3 days and off to do the Corvette Caravan to the NCM in Bowling Green KY. then home for a couple of weeks and off to Corvette Fun Fest in Effinfham IL. It looks like IL. has two of the largest Corvette Car Shows in the country. Very Cool. See you at Bloomington Gold.
Old 04-20-2009, 07:38 PM
vettesmith02
Safety Car

Received 35 Likes on 34 Posts

Looking forward to meeting you Mike!
Old 04-20-2009, 09:28 PM
johnnyvettes
CHICAGO CREW !
Support Corvetteforum!

Location: We are living in a Bazzaro World everything is upside down half ass backwards !
Received 90 Likes on 63 Posts
CI 4-5-6-7-8-9 Veteran
St. Jude Donor '06-'07-'08 & '12

the BigFish BBQ is the hot place to be that weekend Steve & Darlene open up there house to all us crazy Vette people
Old 04-20-2009, 10:02 PM
Mike Terry
Le Mans Master

Received 270 Likes on 202 Posts

Originally Posted by johnnyvettes
the BigFish BBQ is the hot place to be that weekend Steve & Darlene open up there house to all us crazy Vette people
The BigFish BBQ that Steve and Darlene put on for everyone including us out of towners, it the hit of the weekend. They are great people to open there house up to a bunch or Corvette people of which a lot of then they don't know, other then we are all in the Corvette Brother hood. to them.

Get notified of new replies

To Bloomington Gold is Getting Closer

Quick Reply: Bloomington Gold is Getting Closer