Great Lakes Illinois | Indiana | Iowa | Michigan | Missouri | Minnesota | Ohio | Wisconsin

Scenic River Road Cruise/Fast Eddies Lunch-Dinner Alton, IL

Old 05-08-2011, 06:52 PM
MP6
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Scenic River Road Cruise/Fast Eddies Lunch-Dinner Alton, IL

Hey guys we are having a River Road run on May 14th. Join us for a beautiful day of cruising, good times, and great food!

Saturday, May 14 at 1:00pm - May 15 at 11:30pm

Riverview Rest Stop on the MO side of the Mississippi River at Chain of Rocks. The lot is at the NW corner of I-270 and Riverview Drive on Dunn Road.
Alton, IL

We池e planning to meet on Saturday afternoon, May 14th at 1pm at the Riverview Rest Stop on the MO side of the Mississippi River at Chain of Rocks. The lot is at the NW corner of I-270 and Riverview Drive on Dunn Road. (see attached map)

Departure will be at 1:30 pm. We値l take I-270 Westbound to Rte. 367, which we値l take north to Alton IL, crossing the beautiful Alton Bridge. At that point, we値l head through town to pick up th...e Great River Road (Rte 3) through Elsa and Grafton, passing Piasa Bird Park, Raging Rivers and the Brussels Ferry to Pere Marquette State Park.

After a repast, we値l convoy up again and head up to the bluffs through the park with opportunities to stop, take photos and enjoy the spring colors and the views of the Illinois River Valley below. Continue on the bluff road back down as it joins Rte 3.

From there, we'll head back in town for dinner and drinks at Fast Eddies Bonair. http://fasteddiesbonair.com/

What to bring:

* Camera
* Binoculars
* FRS radio if you have one (convoys are much more fun when you can talk)
* A clean car (because we値l all be looking at each others rides)

We look forward to a great response and a fun day. Please plan to join us!

https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!...42618962476889
Old 05-11-2011, 05:13 PM
MP6
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

bumpity bump

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Scenic River Road Cruise/Fast Eddies Lunch-Dinner Alton, IL