Great Lakes Illinois | Indiana | Iowa | Michigan | Missouri | Minnesota | Ohio | Wisconsin

Any Quality Audio Shops in Metro Detroit?

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2012, 10:15 AM
palindrome1H
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any Quality Audio Shops in Metro Detroit?

Hello fellow Vetteheads,

I have an 09 z06 and I was wondering if anyone knows of a quality audio shop that is very firmiliar with the wiring and audio systems in the c6's in metro Detroit? I am looking for a custom type shop and not a "Car Tunes". I am thinking of upgrading my navigation to a Kenwood unit and would like to find someone with knowledge of the existing system to do the work. I've read a lot of stories about how integrated the factory unit is in regards to door ding sounds and such. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated! Thank you very much for your time!
Old 02-29-2012, 11:18 AM
Matt Clawson
Instructor
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Radio Installation

Hello,

I had a Kenwood NAV put into my 06 Z06. The "door dings", Sirius Satellite Radio, and iPod connections were add-on pieces to the radio, which were not hard to have installed.

I had Mickey Shorr do the install when i was there last in 09-10'. So far, not one issue.

Matt
Old 03-01-2012, 09:25 AM
TurboLX
Pro

Received 122 Likes on 91 Posts

Talk to Dave or Carl at Autoway on Dequindre south of 14. http://www.autoway.net/welcome.htm

Get notified of new replies

To Any Quality Audio Shops in Metro Detroit?

Quick Reply: Any Quality Audio Shops in Metro Detroit?