Great Lakes Illinois | Indiana | Iowa | Michigan | Missouri | Minnesota | Ohio | Wisconsin

Just checking in.

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2014, 11:05 PM
Dreamcruiser1977
Drifting

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
East MI Events Coordinator

Default Just checking in.

Hi everyone. Haven't been here for a while. I had to put the Vette away early this year due to some surgery, but Spring is right around the corner. Our first road trip will be to the Bash at the Museum in April.

Corvettes in the "D" is in the planning stage. This year there will be a big Z06 Reunion. I will have an all original, one owner 1963 on display at GM World Headquarters in late June.

Corvettes on Woodward in August plans are going well. I am working on adding a trip to the proving grounds. Wish me luck.

I think just about every week Verna and I will be somewhere, April is the Museum, May is the LoneStar Classic in Dallas, June is the Detroit Grand Prix, a bunch of great local shows and of course Corvettes in the D. July brings us to the Legends Summit Show and the hopefully the Black Hills Classic. August is the ACC show, Corvettes on Woodward, Woodward Dream Cruise, Back to the Bricks and end with Carlisle or Mackinac. The fall will be equally as busy.

I also plan to hit the Michigan West Coast and start to plan the 2019 National Corvette Caravan.

So I will see you on the road and "Save the Wave"

Larry

Quick Reply: Just checking in.