Great Lakes Illinois | Indiana | Iowa | Michigan | Missouri | Minnesota | Ohio | Wisconsin

Can anyone recommend a dealer in NW Indiana

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2015, 10:34 AM
lovinmyls1
Racer

Received 31 Likes on 29 Posts

Default Can anyone recommend a dealer in NW Indiana

Just got the recall notice on my 2005 vert for headlights.Since I am a new owner I haven't had a reason to see a dealer so now I'm wondering if there is a good one anyone can recommend? I'm not going to do this anytime soon because of the snow and salt but for the future.
Got a dealer in Hammond,Highland,Merrillville....anyone have personal experiance with these? Thanks,Ed
Old 01-12-2015, 07:25 PM
Cybernetic Medic
Drifting

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by lovinmyls1
Just got the recall notice on my 2005 vert for headlights.Since I am a new owner I haven't had a reason to see a dealer so now I'm wondering if there is a good one anyone can recommend? I'm not going to do this anytime soon because of the snow and salt but for the future.
Got a dealer in Hammond,Highland,Merrillville....anyone have personal experiance with these? Thanks,Ed
I had new seals put in my rear diff along with the axle nuts and rear diff fluid change on my '07 while it was still under warranty. I had it done at Mike Anderson chevy in Merrillville. They were good to deal with and the total cost to me was $0. The main reason I chose them was their well known and respected vette tech, Lee Starr. I think he is a shop foreman now so I don't know if he does any hands on work. You could call there and ask if he still works on vettes. At one time I heard that Christenson Chevy had a good tech that trained under Lee. ... I don't know if that is actually true.

Quick Reply: Can anyone recommend a dealer in NW Indiana