Great Lakes Illinois | Indiana | Iowa | Michigan | Missouri | Minnesota | Ohio | Wisconsin

22nd Annual Columbus Corvette Club Mall Show

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2015, 11:58 AM
okvette@gmail.com
Cruising

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 22nd Annual Columbus Corvette Club Mall Show

Mark your calendar now!!! 22nd annual columbus corvette mall show, saturday april 25th and sunday april 26th. Over 30 corvettes on display inside the fair oaks mall in columbus, indiana. All generations of corvettes will be shining like jewels under the mall lighting. Bring your whole family. Take pictures, ask questions, and enjoy america's sports car!!! See you there!
Attached Images
Old 01-26-2015, 10:39 AM
ZR1Cat
Drifting

Received 99 Likes on 75 Posts

Sounds like a great event, thanks for the notice. If I had not already committed to the NCM Bash event, the same weekend, I would have liked to make the trip. Columbus, IN is on my short list of cool places in my greater region for a weekend visit. My GF and I do the Nashville, IN and Brown County thing at least once a year and we just were down in Madison, IN not long ago. Great places for a vette trip.
Old 01-27-2015, 12:01 PM
okvette@gmail.com
Cruising

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ZR1Cat
Sounds like a great event, thanks for the notice. If I had not already committed to the NCM Bash event, the same weekend, I would have liked to make the trip. Columbus, IN is on my short list of cool places in my greater region for a weekend visit. My GF and I do the Nashville, IN and Brown County thing at least once a year and we just were down in Madison, IN not long ago. Great places for a vette trip.
Sorry you can't make it. Watch for my other posts regarding events coming up in our area like;

11th Annual Cars & Guitars of Seymour, Indiana open Cruiz-in on June 27th. Open to all cars, no trophies just great door prizes with a value of over $100 each. The show is held in the downtown streets of Seymour. Registration forms will be available in March by going to www.carsandguitarsofseymour.com

Get notified of new replies

To 22nd Annual Columbus Corvette Club Mall Show

Quick Reply: 22nd Annual Columbus Corvette Club Mall Show