Great Lakes Illinois | Indiana | Iowa | Michigan | Missouri | Minnesota | Ohio | Wisconsin

Eastwood's new Chicago location

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2015, 07:19 PM
goodd335
Advanced

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Eastwood's new Chicago location

Eastwood has a new store in Chicago

[I]NEW Chicago Retail Store

12100 S. Cicero Ave., Alsip, IL 60803 • (708) 377-3690

Store Hours:
Monday - Saturday 8 AM to 7 PM & Sunday 9 AM to 5 PM
Find us on:

Eastwood has been serving the DIY Auto Enthusiast for over 35 years and is now in Chicago. Curt Strohacker founded Eastwood in 1978, after he had a difficult time finding the tools and supplies needed to restore his 1953 Austin-Healey. A Chicago-native and Northern Illinois University alumni, Curt grew up in Mt. Greenwood, just 2 miles from the new Eastwood Retail Store.

Unlike traditional retail stores, the new Eastwood store incorporates an experiential format, including hands-on usage and interactive training of products. The store features a true shop environment with project vehicles, educational classes and the opportunity to try products before purchase. Whether you are new to the Eastwood family or a longtime customer, Eastwood is committed to helping you “Do The Job Right”. Come visit us!

Eastwood New Retail Store is located about 30 minutes South of downtown Chicago, less than 2 hours from Milwaukee and less than 3 hours from Indianapolis. But whether you live nearby, or are planning a trip to the area, why not make the drive to Eastwood? You'll be glad you did!

Old 03-29-2015, 10:23 PM
akilbrid
Instructor

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

I live about 10 minutes away from this place, but have never been inside. Always some really cool vintage cars parked outside.

The store has been open for at least 6 months now since I have moved in the area.

After seeing this post I am going to check it out this week!

Quick Reply: Eastwood's new Chicago location