Great Lakes Illinois | Indiana | Iowa | Michigan | Missouri | Minnesota | Ohio | Wisconsin

Black C5 Hood and Rear Quarters For Sale. Mint Condition

Old 07-28-2015, 06:38 PM
NEED2SPEEDLS1
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Black C5 Hood and Rear Quarters For Sale. Mint Condition

Hey everyone, I just did some work on my 2003 ZO6 these past few weeks and I'm no longer in need of some of the stock body parts. I've got my stock black hood and 2 rear quarter panels. I did the 2 inch flared fenders and a new hood. Everything came off my car that has only 20 thousand miles on it, so everything is in mint/flawless shape, I just have no use or no room to keep the extra stuff.

The prices I am listing is "Or Best Offer" since I am not truly sure what these parts are going for, but I wont sell them for dirt cheap because they are literately in immaculate condition. Feel free to give me a heads up if the asking price is way over priced.

Hood - $550 OBO

Quarters- $300 Each, 600 for the pair OBO

Contact me if you were interested in anything, preferably through phone, but here is fine, I just don't have a lot of time to check the forums during the day.

Located in Schaumburg Illinois, North West Suburbs, about 30 minutes from Chicago. Not looking to ship anything, interested in doing just local business.

Eric. 847-899-8776. Thanks!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Black C5 Hood and Rear Quarters For Sale. Mint Condition