Great Lakes Illinois | Indiana | Iowa | Michigan | Missouri | Minnesota | Ohio | Wisconsin

Any Corvette nuts need a place in MI ?

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2015, 04:26 PM
corvetteronw
Race Director

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 247 Likes on 200 Posts
Cruise-In VII Veteran
Cruise-In VIII
St. Jude Donor '06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16

Default Any Corvette nuts need a place in MI ?

I own a house in Lowell (between Grand Rapids and Lansing). It is within a few minutes of I-96, and close to fishing, kayaking and hiking/biking trails.
I recently put it on the market as we are retiring and moving to Kingman, AZ on Route 66.
Price is currently $219,000.
It was built in 2001 and is very energy efficient. Built as a side-by-side duplex with an adjacent 24'X32' fully insulated pole barn. The pole barn has lots of extra electrical outlets, fans and two garage door openers.
We purchased it new and have kept the other side rented continuously for 14 years. Each side has 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths and come with all appliances. You can expect to get around $1,000 per month from the rental side. We have always lived on one side with the monthly rent really helping out with expenses.
The street is named Godfrey and is a private cul-de-sac with four homes. Two of the homes are duplexes. The other duplex is also an owner occupant and is owned by a recently retired ASE GMC mechanic. Great guy with lots of tools!
Open land to the rear with woods and fields which is great for kids.
Please contact my Realtor, John Bodien with Greenridge Realty. His phone number is 616-292-6924. If you purchase through him you can get a nice discount too.

Quick Reply: Any Corvette nuts need a place in MI ?