Great Lakes Illinois | Indiana | Iowa | Michigan | Missouri | Minnesota | Ohio | Wisconsin

mechanical help wanted in Northwest suburbs

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2016, 10:04 AM
5.D
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default mechanical help wanted in Northwest suburbs

So the car is starting to get a little older and little things are starting to go south...
My 03 has a handful of little issues that I'm reading all over on here can be done at home.
The only issue is i do not have a garage or the tools to do anything.. I called a few shops and prices are pretty up there and they will just replace the problems not fix them.
Some of the issues are the headlight motors, wheel speed sensor, Targa top gasket, temperature screen, and some paint...
Is there any mechanics on here willing to help out so i don't have to spend thousands to have the car back in good working order? I live in Palatine IL, so looking for someone in the NW suburbs
Old 01-31-2016, 09:48 PM
kevakasper
Melting Slicks

Received 42 Likes on 28 Posts
2017 C4 of the Year Finalist
No-IL Events Coordinator
St. Jude Donor '12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17

Originally Posted by 5.D
So the car is starting to get a little older and little things are starting to go south...
My 03 has a handful of little issues that I'm reading all over on here can be done at home.
The only issue is i do not have a garage or the tools to do anything.. I called a few shops and prices are pretty up there and they will just replace the problems not fix them.
Some of the issues are the headlight motors, wheel speed sensor, Targa top gasket, temperature screen, and some paint...
Is there any mechanics on here willing to help out so i don't have to spend thousands to have the car back in good working order? I live in Palatine IL, so looking for someone in the NW suburbs
I am set up to do just about anything, but I don't do paint work anymore due to finishing off my garage. PM me and we can discuss.

Quick Reply: mechanical help wanted in Northwest suburbs