Great Lakes Illinois | Indiana | Iowa | Michigan | Missouri | Minnesota | Ohio | Wisconsin

Thank you Kevin Paddock Master Mechanic of Libertyville Chevrolet!

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2016, 12:38 AM
Mopar Jimmy
Team Owner

Location: Elmhurst, IL (West Suburb of Chicago) & Home of MEGA Horsepower
Received 584 Likes on 399 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06

Default Thank you Kevin Paddock Master Mechanic of Libertyville Chevrolet!

For your FANTASTIC customer service, corvette knowledge and all around great guy.

Kevin Paddock has been the Master Mechanic of Libertyville Chevrolet in Libertyville, IL, for many,many years, and he also heads up the High Performance Shop offered by Libertyville Chevy.

I took my new 2016 Laguna Blue C7 Z06 to him for service yesterday for an oil change, an open recall, lowering my vette on the stock bolts and having Kevin put on my new Corsa Extreme X-Pipe to give my C7 Z06 a little more exhaust note (which it did).

Kevin Paddock is a REAL pleasure to deal with, his customer service is unsurpassed and his enthusiasm, knowledge and personable personality makes him awesome to deal with. Needless to say I know where my Vette will be serviced full time from here on out. Heck, he even washed my car when he was done working on it b/c the regular guys who wash the car were tied up and he got me out of there super quick, by washing my car himself (tell me where your going to find that type of service from any other Chevy Dealer) nevertheless from their Master Vette Mechanic?

Thank you Kevin, your a true asset to the Corvette World and High Performance Corvette and modern GM Machines!

I will also say that the entire staff that I dealt with at Libertyville Chevy was extremely pleasant to deal with, way more so than many other dealerships I have dealt with over the years!

Last edited by Mopar Jimmy; 08-12-2016 at 06:40 PM.
Old 08-04-2016, 09:50 AM
johnnyvettes
CHICAGO CREW !
Support Corvetteforum!

Location: We are living in a Bazzaro World everything is upside down half ass backwards !
Received 90 Likes on 63 Posts
CI 4-5-6-7-8-9 Veteran
St. Jude Donor '06-'07-'08 & '12

Kevin is the Man knowing him for almost 20 years I have never met a more honest trust worthy mechanic then him and besides that a truly great friend . the Chicago corvette community is very lucky to have him

Last edited by johnnyvettes; 08-04-2016 at 09:51 AM.
Old 08-11-2016, 11:08 PM
Suprfly
Instructor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default he did my clutch

He did my mantic twin disk.. only mechanic ill let touch my car
Old 08-12-2016, 11:13 AM
car2fast4you
Melting Slicks

Received 526 Likes on 283 Posts

I ordered my 08 Coupe from Libertyville Chevy because of Kevin's reputation. Whether it's been customizing my ride, or routine maintenance, Kevin & the rest of the Libertyville Chevy staff have always been an absolute pleasure to deal with. They've always taken great care of me & my Vette.
Old 08-12-2016, 11:19 AM
Mopar Jimmy
Team Owner

Location: Elmhurst, IL (West Suburb of Chicago) & Home of MEGA Horsepower
Received 584 Likes on 399 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06

Originally Posted by car2fast4you
I ordered my 08 Coupe from Libertyville Chevy because of Kevin's reputation. Whether it's been customizing my ride, or routine maintenance, Kevin & the rest of the Libertyville Chevy staff have always been an absolute pleasure to deal with. They've always taken great care of me & my Vette.
Yep, great people who are very personable, knowledgeable and a great pleasure to deal with.
Old 08-16-2016, 06:49 PM
TOBASCO
Le Mans Master

Received 138 Likes on 62 Posts
CI 2-4-5-6-7-8-10-11-12 Vet
NCM Ambassador
St. Jude Donor '08-'11-'13-'14-'15

Totally agree - Kevin is the only tech to touch my car too. I'll be seeing him this Thursday!

Get notified of new replies

To Thank you Kevin Paddock Master Mechanic of Libertyville Chevrolet!

Quick Reply: Thank you Kevin Paddock Master Mechanic of Libertyville Chevrolet!