Great Lakes Illinois | Indiana | Iowa | Michigan | Missouri | Minnesota | Ohio | Wisconsin

Saturday June 24 Lunch at Clara's on the River Battle Creek-Gilmore Car Museum Cruise

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2017, 03:30 PM
luvmy82
Melting Slicks

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts
St. Jude Donor '12

Default Saturday June 24 Lunch at Clara's on the River Battle Creek-Gilmore Car Museum Cruise

Please pass this invitation on to any of your Corvette friends who may be interested in attending.

We will gather together for an afternoon lunch at Clara’s on the River in Battle Creek and then cruising on to the Gilmore Car Museum in Hickory Corner, Michigan.

And as always, the caravan will travel together and no one will be left behind to fend for themselves. I will have maps available for anyone that would like copies.

ITINERARY:

Cruise In Date: Saturday, June 24th. If it rains, the event will be cancelled.

Cruise Location Starting Point: Parking lot of AAA Peter Baker Insurance Agency (Metzger’s German Restaurant is in the same parking lot) at 297 N Zeeb Rd, Ann Arbor, MI 48103

If you need assistance confirming the location, just email me at luvmyc6@comcast.net)

Mingle Time/Assembly of Caravan/Line Up of Cars: 9:30 am.

Depart for Cruise: 10:20 am. If we have stragglers, and someone is running late because of traffic problems, or you are lost, please call me or text me on my cell at 313-220-4949, and we’ll accommodate you if the wait isn’t too long!

Arrive Clara’s on the River 11:30 am.

Address: 44 McCamly St. North Battle Creek, MI 49017

www.claras.com

We will depart Clara’s at 1:30 pm and will arrive at the Gilmore Car Museum at approximately 2:00 pm. The museum closes at 6:00 pm so this will give you 4 hours to tour.

End Rally Point: Gilmore Car Museum
6865 W Hickory Rd. Hickory Corners, MI 49060 • 269-671-5089

When you RSVP, don't forget to mention how many in your party so I can give Clara’s on the River a final head count for lunch.

See you June 24th!
Old 06-07-2017, 11:40 AM
luvmy82
Melting Slicks

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts
St. Jude Donor '12

ttt....anyone interested in going? The date is getting closer.

Originally Posted by luvmy82
Please pass this invitation on to any of your Corvette friends who may be interested in attending.

We will gather together for an afternoon lunch at Clara’s on the River in Battle Creek and then cruising on to the Gilmore Car Museum in Hickory Corner, Michigan.

And as always, the caravan will travel together and no one will be left behind to fend for themselves. I will have maps available for anyone that would like copies.

ITINERARY:

Cruise In Date: Saturday, June 24th. If it rains, the event will be cancelled.

Cruise Location Starting Point: Parking lot of AAA Peter Baker Insurance Agency (Metzger’s German Restaurant is in the same parking lot) at 297 N Zeeb Rd, Ann Arbor, MI 48103

If you need assistance confirming the location, just email me at luvmyc6@comcast.net)

Mingle Time/Assembly of Caravan/Line Up of Cars: 9:30 am.

Depart for Cruise: 10:20 am. If we have stragglers, and someone is running late because of traffic problems, or you are lost, please call me or text me on my cell at 313-220-4949, and we’ll accommodate you if the wait isn’t too long!

Arrive Clara’s on the River 11:30 am.

Address: 44 McCamly St. North Battle Creek, MI 49017

www.claras.com

We will depart Clara’s at 1:30 pm and will arrive at the Gilmore Car Museum at approximately 2:00 pm. The museum closes at 6:00 pm so this will give you 4 hours to tour.

End Rally Point: Gilmore Car Museum
6865 W Hickory Rd. Hickory Corners, MI 49060 • 269-671-5089

When you RSVP, don't forget to mention how many in your party so I can give Clara’s on the River a final head count for lunch.

See you June 24th!

Quick Reply: Saturday June 24 Lunch at Clara's on the River Battle Creek-Gilmore Car Museum Cruise