iPad - login credentials not remembered - Corvette Forum

Go Back   Corvette Forum > Help & Feedback > Help Forum
Log In 
Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Vendor Directory
Search

Help Forum How To | General Corvetteforum Questions | Feedback

iPad - login credentials not remembered

Reply
 
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-07-2012, 08:15 AM   #1
binster
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!
 
binster's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jul 2010
Posts: 725
Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
Default iPad - login credentials not remembered

I login to CF with my Facebook userid. My login creditials on my iPad were stored the 1st login, and i never had to re-login. Recently, I cleared my history and cookies from the iPad, and I now need to login everytime that I come to the site.. Any ideas?
binster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 08:24 AM   #2
J T
Administrative Contributor
 
J T's Avatar
 
Member Since: Feb 2009
Posts: 4,323
Thanks: 0
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default

I would first try clearing the cookies again as it's possible there is a corrupt cookie already.

Are you still logging in via the Facebook app or are you know logging in with the normal username and password? If the former, you will need to make sure you check the Remember Me option when logging in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by binster View Post
I login to CF with my Facebook userid. My login creditials on my iPad were stored the 1st login, and i never had to re-login. Recently, I cleared my history and cookies from the iPad, and I now need to login everytime that I come to the site.. Any ideas?
J T is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 03:49 PM   #3
binster
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!
 
binster's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jul 2010
Posts: 725
Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by J T View Post
I would first try clearing the cookies again as it's possible there is a corrupt cookie already.

Are you still logging in via the Facebook app or are you know logging in with the normal username and password? If the former, you will need to make sure you check the Remember Me option when logging in.
Thanks.. I cleared my history and cookies, logged into Facebook, logged into CF via the Facebook app (clicking remember me option). Then left CF and came back. Had to use Facebook app again to login. Any other suggestions? All was working fine previously until I cleard my cookies the 1st time.
binster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2012, 05:49 PM   #4
binster
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!
 
binster's Avatar
 
Member Since: Jul 2010
Posts: 725
Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by binster View Post
Thanks.. I cleared my history and cookies, logged into Facebook, logged into CF via the Facebook app (clicking remember me option). Then left CF and came back. Had to use Facebook app again to login. Any other suggestions? All was working fine previously until I cleard my cookies the 1st time.
I may have it fixed... Deleteted CF from Facebook and started fresh, looks ok now. Thanks for help
binster is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   Corvette Forum > Help & Feedback > Help Forum
Reload this Page iPad - login credentials not remembered
 
 
Reply


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Login Issue BWF07 C6 Corvette General Discussion 11 12-19-2013 03:23 PM
smart phone login luvlake Help Forum 1 12-20-2011 11:53 PM
Hosted Website Login mrbeaubo Help Forum 1 04-15-2009 06:31 AM
Buy my login C-6 C6 Corvette General Discussion 17 09-20-2006 02:24 PM
C4 Regestry jesters94 Help Forum 2 08-31-2006 03:16 PM


Tags
cleared, cookies, corvette, credentials, crendential, doesnt, everytime, facebook, forums, info, ipad, log, login, rembered, store

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Click for Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:21 PM.