Help Forum How To | General Corvetteforum Questions | Feedback

My Corvette Photos

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2014, 02:06 PM
millpond
Melting Slicks

Received 379 Likes on 197 Posts

Default My Corvette Photos

Clicking on "My Corvette Photos" doesn't work anymore. A fix?
Old 09-10-2014, 10:58 PM
Mark2009
Safety Car

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Me too.

So, bump.
Old 09-10-2014, 11:09 PM
J T
IB Staff

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

We will investigate.

Thanks.
Old 09-11-2014, 07:37 PM
J T
IB Staff

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

To update, the My Corvette Photos was using a 3rd party software that was installed at a time when no other picture hosting options within the core software was available on the forums. Now that the forums have Albums/Galleries, and to make things more streamline and secure, the Albums/Galleries are replacing the My Corvette Photos - especially since it's not fully compatible with the current core software.

A notice was recently posted in that section to announce that it is closed and to use the Album/Galleries instead. The previous pictures hosted there are still accessible.
Old 09-12-2014, 12:31 AM
Mark2009
Safety Car

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by J T
To update, the My Corvette Photos was using a 3rd party software that was installed at a time when no other picture hosting options within the core software was available on the forums. Now that the forums have Albums/Galleries, and to make things more streamline and secure, the Albums/Galleries are replacing the My Corvette Photos - especially since it's not fully compatible with the current core software.

A notice was recently posted in that section to announce that it is closed and to use the Album/Galleries instead. The previous pictures hosted there are still accessible.
Can/will the link in the avatar area of posts be changed to point to the new directory?

For ref, the "My Corvette Photos" link -- www dot corvetteforum.com/forums/photopost/showgallery.php?ppuser=419533 -- currently goes to another link (I see you've been working ) which goes to a generic everyone's photos gallery. The direct link to my new gallery is www dot corvetteforum.com/g/user/419533

Anyway to make that work directly from the My Corvette Photos link or would it all have to be coded by hand?

As for security, I have not yet and have no plans in the future to upload any nude selfies

Get notified of new replies

To My Corvette Photos

Quick Reply: My Corvette Photos