Help Forum How To | General Corvetteforum Questions | Feedback

General Classifieds?

Old 11-27-2014, 06:18 PM
J3TVETTE
Melting Slicks

Received 405 Likes on 290 Posts
Default General Classifieds?

Not sure if I missed it somewhere, but I would like to suggest a General Classifieds area. It is a hit on some of the other forums I go on. Was this ever tried on here? It would help those looking to purchase a Corvette sell their personal cars, perhaps sell electronics etc so others can fund their car addiction. Let me know what the mods think!
Old 11-27-2014, 06:22 PM
CHASLS2
Team Owner

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
St. Jude Donor '13

Originally Posted by slowstang305
Not sure if I missed it somewhere, but I would like to suggest a General Classifieds area. It is a hit on some of the other forums I go on. Was this ever tried on here? It would help those looking to purchase a Corvette sell their personal cars, perhaps sell electronics etc so others can fund their car addiction. Let me know what the mods think!
I would love to see that on here. with all the guns, scopes and A/V toys i buy and sell it would be great to see a section on this site.
Old 11-27-2014, 06:25 PM
J3TVETTE
Melting Slicks

Received 405 Likes on 290 Posts

Definitely! The boat forum I frequent is generally an addiction as there are quite of personal classifieds posted. Also, a lot easier to purchase from someone here because I would trust them more over ebay/craigslist.

Last edited by J3TVETTE; 11-27-2014 at 07:03 PM.
Old 11-27-2014, 06:48 PM
CHASLS2
Team Owner

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
St. Jude Donor '13

Originally Posted by slowstang305
Definitely! The boat forum I frequent is generally an addiction as there are quite of personal classifieds posted. Also, a lot easier to purchase someone here because I would trust them more over ebay/craigslist.
I would be happy to pay a % to this site or St Judes for every sale i make or something i buy.

Get notified of new replies

To General Classifieds?

Search this Thread