Help Forum How To | General Corvetteforum Questions | Feedback

How to post 4 pictures in same thread

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2014, 08:49 PM
MOXIE62
Safety Car

Received 332 Likes on 275 Posts

Default How to post 4 pictures in same thread

I know how ot post one picture but how do you post 4. I went to phototbucket and copied all four but when I hit the key to post on my thread only the first picture show up.
Old 12-08-2014, 09:03 PM
buns
Safety Car

Received 690 Likes on 537 Posts

I have always just done them one at a time. Copy, paste, back to Photobucket, copy, paste etc.
Old 12-08-2014, 09:13 PM
ricks327
Race Director

Received 1,613 Likes on 901 Posts

You can post multiple pictures to a thread by clicking on the yellow picture icon and it opens the window to browse your pictures from your computer rather than using Photobucket.
Rick
Old 12-08-2014, 10:15 PM
vettebuyer6369
Administrator

Location: About 1100 miles from where I call home. Blue lives matter.
Received 5,321 Likes on 2,770 Posts

Originally Posted by ricks327
You can post multiple pictures to a thread by clicking on the yellow picture icon and it opens the window to browse your pictures from your computer rather than using Photobucket.
Rick
(insert image)

or, use the Paperclip icon ans enter each pic on a separate line in the browsing window

or, use Photobucket and copy the IMG link of one at a time, posted on separate lines.
Old 12-08-2014, 10:21 PM
Ken Sungela
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 647 Likes on 276 Posts

my pictures are just under the max file size. I can usually only upload at most 3 pictures at a time. If I try to upload more, I get a message saying:
"Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

This error most often occurs for one of two reasons. Trying to upload a file, or photo which is too large, and it took too long. Otherwise it can occur if you have been on the page a long time, before submitting your post or pressing the upload button.
Please try reloading the page, and attempt your action again. If you were trying to upload an image, please make sure it falls within the site's size constraints."

Is there any way to overcome this other than reducing the file size or number of pictures being uploaded?
Old 12-13-2014, 07:08 PM
Mark_Milner
Safety Car

Received 56 Likes on 34 Posts

The new Picture button does some trick of uploading your picture from wherever it is to CF and then posting it. That may be messing you up.

The easiest way is to copy the link that starts and ends with IMG and /IMG from Photobucket.

Paste it in your message,

Copy the next one and paste it too.

The Photo Button as a result has the picture on CF and they get to do things with it as they want, including selling, which is how some places have pictures of your car.

If you just paste the link, or do it the hard way, type the [ and ] with IMG in between, type in your URL for your picture, and then the [ and ] with /IMG at the end, it only puts a link on the page and CF doesn't have your picture.

It also loads the page faster.
Old 12-13-2014, 07:24 PM
65GGvert
Team Owner

Received 3,217 Likes on 2,301 Posts

Forget photobucket, just click on the paper clip icon just to the right of the font size and color selector above the space you're typing, hit browse and upload the pictures from wherever you have them on your computer or flash drive, etc, hit "close this window" then point to the paperclip again and from the dropdown box hit "insert all". You can do up to six at a time.
Old 12-13-2014, 09:27 PM
dudman
Racer

Received 29 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by Vettebuyer6369
(insert image)

or, use the Paperclip icon ans enter each pic on a separate line in the browsing window

or, use Photobucket and copy the IMG link of one at a time, posted on separate lines.
For some reason I can't get multiples to post using the paper clip on my iPad. Works on laptop but not iPad.
Old 12-13-2014, 09:33 PM
MOXIE62
Safety Car

Received 332 Likes on 275 Posts

Originally Posted by buns
I have always just done them one at a time. Copy, paste, back to Photobucket, copy, paste etc.
This had worked for me, at least up to 3 pics.
Old 12-13-2014, 11:06 PM
ricks327
Race Director

Received 1,613 Likes on 901 Posts

Originally Posted by dudman
For some reason I can't get multiples to post using the paper clip on my iPad. Works on laptop but not iPad.
I use the yellow card (looks like a postcard) in the line below the paperclip and 2 icons to the right. It allows me to post multiple pictures from my computer. I don't use PhotoBucket any longer.
Rick

Get notified of new replies

To How to post 4 pictures in same thread

Quick Reply: How to post 4 pictures in same thread