Help Forum How To | General Corvetteforum Questions | Feedback

Some Pictures Not Showing

Search this Thread

Old 12-20-2014, 11:48 AM
dadaroo
Le Mans Master

Received 290 Likes on 226 Posts
Default Some Pictures Not Showing

In viewing the various Forums one of my computers will not show many pictures that are associated with selections. This does not have anything to do with my uploaded pictures. I did a System Restore but it did not help. I only see an X in a box. I do a Right Click and select Show Picture but they do not show. It does not affect my ability to view Threads but curious why this is happening. Just weird
Old 12-20-2014, 01:29 PM
J T
IB Staff

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I order to assist we will need more information and to see examples.

1) Please link to a post containing the issue. When linking us to a post containing the issue, please don't link to an entire multi-page thread but instead link us directly to the post with the issue.

If this is not confined to threads/posts, but pictures outside of threads/posts, then please provide a screen capture or a description of where the missing pictures are when using the forum.

Also, are you saying this only ocurrs on one of your computers?

Originally Posted by dadaroo
In viewing the various Forums one of my computers will not show many pictures that are associated with selections. This does not have anything to do with my uploaded pictures. I did a System Restore but it did not help. I only see an X in a box. I do a Right Click and select Show Picture but they do not show. It does not affect my ability to view Threads but curious why this is happening. Just weird
Old 12-21-2014, 08:41 AM
dadaroo
Le Mans Master

Received 290 Likes on 226 Posts

Thanks for the response. I was going to send some screen shots but all is apparently back to normal now. Not sure why since it was that way for several days and I even did a System Restore, deleted the Forum from the computer, and did several other things.

Have a great Christmas and New Year.

Get notified of new replies

To Some Pictures Not Showing

Quick Reply: Some Pictures Not Showing