Help

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2015, 07:38 AM
Jim Shea
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 98 Likes on 81 Posts

Default Help

I have been having great difficulty in posting to the Tech Section the last several days.

I get to the Tech/Performance main page and then things lock up and I get a Whoops message indicating that the browser must reload. This message is the first that I have been able to post. I do not have this problem with any other website.

Please reply to JIML82@aol.com since I do not know when I will have access to the Forum again.
-------------------
As of 9 AM this morning, things are a lot better (for some reason.) I haven't done anything different but I am able to access the Forum and post again. Just to clarify, I was not able to post to the Forum (at all) the last serveral days.
Jim Shea

Last edited by Jim Shea; 01-13-2015 at 09:03 AM. Reason: Access to the Forum update
Old 01-13-2015, 09:12 AM
Alan 71
Team Owner

Received 2,878 Likes on 2,515 Posts

Hi Jim,
I had something similar happen to me a few months ago on another site.
It turned out some combination of things I had done in a post made the site's security apparatus think I was a robot and blocked anything I tried to do thereafter.
Maybe?
Glad you're back!
Regards,
Alan
Old 01-13-2015, 11:01 AM
PRNDL
Team Owner

Received 46 Likes on 42 Posts

Make sure you do a virus scan, malware scan... blah blah... I have no clue! Hope you figure it out.. Jim Shea says, "Help!" I try to help, even if I can't...

At least it wasn't, "Help! I fell down and can't get up! It's just me and my Iphone here on the floor!!!"
Old 01-13-2015, 05:43 PM
Jim Shea
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 98 Likes on 81 Posts

Everything seems to be operating correctly now. Although I really didn't do anything to cause the problem or do anything special to correct it. I appreciate your comments and concerns. Being an engineer, I know how hard it is to fix something that is no longer broken. (Sounds like a C2/C3 electrical problem.)

It really should say something in that I never had any problems with multiple other websites that I visit. Only the Corvette Forum.

Anyway, thanks for your concerns. Hopefully it won't come back (Ya - rite).

Jim Shea

Get notified of new replies

To Help

Quick Reply: Help