Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2015, 08:49 AM
Tommy D
Le Mans Master

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts
St. Jude Donor '05-'06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16
St. Jude donor in memory of jpee '14

Default Can not edit post

I need to edit post # 3 in the 1/4 mile challenge sticky of the C6 tech section. I am trying to update the St Jude information.

When I try to edit I only get a blank box and a choice to delete or not ot delete the post.

Thank you

Tommy
Old 02-06-2015, 09:55 AM
J T
IB Staff

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

For now, change your editor from Enhanced to Standard, refresh the page and then try editing until we can determine why it is occurring in this example.
Old 02-06-2015, 01:14 PM
J T
IB Staff

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

There was a special character that appears to have been the cause of the issue. For now, I have removed that special character and so editing your post should now work regardless of the editor you have selected.

Also to note, you had a lot of extra code with some stacked on top. Such as two different colors assigned in a row or two different fonts assigned in a row. You can only use one color or font at a time. I cleaned up some of that extra code that did not do anything because it was stacked.
Old 02-09-2015, 07:12 PM
Tommy D
Le Mans Master

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts
St. Jude Donor '05-'06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16
St. Jude donor in memory of jpee '14

Originally Posted by J T
There was a special character that appears to have been the cause of the issue. For now, I have removed that special character and so editing your post should now work regardless of the editor you have selected.

Also to note, you had a lot of extra code with some stacked on top. Such as two different colors assigned in a row or two different fonts assigned in a row. You can only use one color or font at a time. I cleaned up some of that extra code that did not do anything because it was stacked.

It worked, thank you

Tommy

Get notified of new replies

To Can not edit post

Quick Reply: Can not edit post