Help Forum How To | General Corvetteforum Questions | Feedback

Can't use email address on banned account with this account

Old 02-28-2015, 09:09 PM
Corvette_D
Instructor

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

Default Can't use email address on banned account with this account

Hello, here's my story:

I made an account almost two years before I made this one. Let's call this account X. I never used account X because back then I didn't have a Corvette yet, but I liked them. Account X has an email address associated with it that I want to use on this account. Let's call this email address address A.

A few years after created account X, I bought a Corvette, and I made this account for some reason (I forgot why, maybe it's because I forgot I had account X).

Today I tried switching the email address associated with this account to email address A. I got a message saying that email address A is already in use. This caused me to remember about account X, so I then logged into account X because I wanted to switch the email address on it to free up address A. Then the mods figured out that I had two accounts (I don't believe I ever made a single post on that first account, so it's not like I was doing anything malicious by having two accounts, but I perfectly understand the ban and agree with it).

Anyway, now that the account X with email address A is banned, I can't switch account X to not use email address A. Therefore, I can't use email address A on this account.

How can I free up email address A so I can use it on this account?
Old 02-28-2015, 09:37 PM
J T
IB Staff

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

OK. Email addresses have been switched.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Can't use email address on banned account with this account