Help Forum How To | General Corvetteforum Questions | Feedback

Having problems viewing posts

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2015, 07:10 PM
Racer

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Default Having problems viewing posts

Symptoms started about a week ago. When clicking on a thread, it will load up and be on screen for a second and then go to a blank white screen. This just happens when on corvetteforum. It doesn't do it on any other forums. This is kind of frustrating.

Have a Mac computer if that makes any difference.
Old 05-01-2015, 07:58 PM
J T
IB Staff

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Does the browser lock up?

You should also look what you have listed for plugins in Safari, assuming Safari.

There is no known issue at this time and I haven't seen or heard of such with other major browsers (Firefox, Chrome, IE).

Originally Posted by 1427
Symptoms started about a week ago. When clicking on a thread, it will load up and be on screen for a second and then go to a blank white screen. This just happens when on corvetteforum. It doesn't do it on any other forums. This is kind of frustrating.

Have a Mac computer if that makes any difference.
Old 05-02-2015, 08:13 AM
Racer

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Yes, it does. Then I hit the back button and it will take me back to the C3 tech forums. I click on the same thread again and I get a blank screen. I do this again and then I can see the thread. If it is a multiple page thread and I jump to the last page it then goes to blank screen again.

P.S. I'm not to computer literate. If you can instruct me to what I have to do that would be appreciated

Get notified of new replies

To Having problems viewing posts

Quick Reply: Having problems viewing posts