Need help from any moderator

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2015, 04:29 PM
taskforce121
Advanced

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Cruise-In VI Veteran

Default Need help from any moderator

I recently purchased a 2013 camaro ss for a DD, and I wanted to join the camaro5 forum just as I am a member of this forum with my 2003 Z06. My problem is I have registered on the site following all the rules and I can get no one to send me the activation notice. If one of you folks knows someone over at that forum, could you ask them to activate me please? I am taskforce121 there just as I am here. Thanks to anyone who can help.

Phil
Old 08-24-2015, 08:07 PM
J T
IB Staff

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

That website is not owned or operated by our parent company. We have no control over their website. It's doubtful a moderator here is a moderator over there, again, because these are individual sites.

If the site was owned and operated by our parent company, I could have fixed this. But it's not.

A quick check on that website shows a lot of reports about their email not working. Even their Contact Us does not work due to an error.

Originally Posted by taskforce121
I recently purchased a 2013 camaro ss for a DD, and I wanted to join the camaro5 forum just as I am a member of this forum with my 2003 Z06. My problem is I have registered on the site following all the rules and I can get no one to send me the activation notice. If one of you folks knows someone over at that forum, could you ask them to activate me please? I am taskforce121 there just as I am here. Thanks to anyone who can help.

Phil

Quick Reply: Need help from any moderator