Help Forum How To | General Corvetteforum Questions | Feedback

Can not see my pics

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2015, 09:47 AM
ttiros
Burning Brakes

Received 223 Likes on 132 Posts
Default Can not see my pics

I can see pics from others, but on my mac i see only attached images displayed. I am using the forum to upload not linking.
Old 10-16-2015, 10:03 AM
J T
IB Staff

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I'm not quite following. Please provide a link to a specific post that shows the issue. If it's a post within a 300 page thread, please link directly to the post.

There is no difference between your images and another members images - assuming they're attached the same way. There are two ways to attach images in addition to hotlinking.

Originally Posted by ttiros
I can see pics from others, but on my mac i see only attached images displayed. I am using the forum to upload not linking.
Old 10-16-2015, 11:20 AM
ttiros
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by J T
I'm not quite following. Please provide a link to a specific post that shows the issue. If it's a post within a 300 page thread, please link directly to the post.

There is no difference between your images and another members images - assuming they're attached the same way. There are two ways to attach images in addition to hotlinking.
Not sure how to do what your asking, but it is under" Best angle to show off the lines of the C5 " Even on my iPad, my pic shows, just not on my mac.
thanks for the fast support!!
Old 10-16-2015, 11:28 AM
J T
IB Staff

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I see no reason for this behavior. It also doesn't make sense that only your pictures don't display. The browser doesn't know the difference.

Only suggestion we can provide is to clear your browser's cache. You can read the following article for information:
http://www.macworld.co.uk/how-to/mac...cache-3496193/

Originally Posted by ttiros
Not sure how to do what your asking, but it is under" Best angle to show off the lines of the C5 " Even on my iPad, my pic shows, just not on my mac.
thanks for the fast support!!
Old 10-16-2015, 11:55 AM
ttiros
Burning Brakes

Well that link didn't work on how to fix the issue. I just deleted the post and started new. That worked. Once again thank you for great customer service.

Get notified of new replies

To Can not see my pics

Quick Reply: Can not see my pics