Help Forum How To | General Corvetteforum Questions | Feedback

Listing/Thread in Z06 Forum

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2015, 01:36 PM
59fuelie
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Listing/Thread in Z06 Forum

Hello, I'm a little confused on my thread being moved from Z06 Forum to C7 For sale. I noticed that in the Z06 Forum, there is a thread selling tires/wheels for Z06 owners, and has been for quite some time. As you read the Z06 Forum there are several people selling to Z06 owners. My thought was, my items for sale are Z06/Z07 items. Wondering why it's OK for some individuals to sell under the Z06 Forum and not others. More importantly,what does it hurt for someone with a Z06 to be looking at the Z06 Forum and see something they need. My point would be either remove any item listed for sale in Z06 Forum, or, let Z06 items for sale to remain in the Z06 Forum. For your information, I listed my items for over a week in C7 For sale and never received one hit. With my items in Z06 Forum had hit already. I would appreciate an explanation. Also, I've been a member since 2011, what do I need to do to become a Senior Member. I see members since 2015 already Senior Members. Please let me know the rules. Thank you. Morgan........
Old 12-13-2015, 02:19 PM
J T
IB Staff

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Please make sure to read the Forum Guidelines section:
https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...and-rules-109/

Also please make sure to read the following thread in that section:
https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...questions.html

Moderation questions are to be directed to Moderators, privately, not posted to the public forum. You can find a list of Moderators for each section when viewing that section and scrolling down to the "Moderators" section.

So the Z06 moderators are: talon90, Zymurgy, Steven Bell

I'm not a moderator, but Classifieds material (For Sale, Wanted, etc.) should be posted in the For Sale section. That's why it's there. As to why others can do so, perhaps they are Vendors? While Vendors also have Guidelines to follow, there are some differences - given they help pay the bills.

Any further questions about your thread being moved, please direct them to the moderators of the Z06 section: talon90, Zymurgy, Steven Bell

Senior Member titles are based solely on post count. They start at 100 post count. You show 31.

Originally Posted by 59fuelie
Hello, I'm a little confused on my thread being moved from Z06 Forum to C7 For sale. I noticed that in the Z06 Forum, there is a thread selling tires/wheels for Z06 owners, and has been for quite some time. As you read the Z06 Forum there are several people selling to Z06 owners. My thought was, my items for sale are Z06/Z07 items. Wondering why it's OK for some individuals to sell under the Z06 Forum and not others. More importantly,what does it hurt for someone with a Z06 to be looking at the Z06 Forum and see something they need. My point would be either remove any item listed for sale in Z06 Forum, or, let Z06 items for sale to remain in the Z06 Forum. For your information, I listed my items for over a week in C7 For sale and never received one hit. With my items in Z06 Forum had hit already. I would appreciate an explanation. Also, I've been a member since 2011, what do I need to do to become a Senior Member. I see members since 2015 already Senior Members. Please let me know the rules. Thank you. Morgan........

Quick Reply: Listing/Thread in Z06 Forum