Help Forum How To | General Corvetteforum Questions | Feedback

finding a for sale post i had written that got deleted

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2015, 02:37 PM
back in business
Intermediate

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default finding a for sale post i had written that got deleted

Could you trll me if I could find a for sale post I had just spent 2 hrs typing please
Old 12-16-2015, 10:08 AM
J T
IB Staff

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

The system does not save drafts.

The only way you would get logged out is 1)You don't use cookies and so you're logged out after 30 minutes of inactivity. The solution is to use Cookies as that is the default setting. 2)Your browser has a corrupt cookies. The solution is to manually remove all CorvetteForum cookies in your browser so they're restored.

If taking 30 minutes to compose a detailed message, it is suggested you copy your message to your clipboard in intervals because there are many ways the message can disappear.
Old 12-17-2015, 11:48 PM
back in business
Intermediate

Default Thank you Sir!

Originally Posted by J T
The system does not save drafts.

The only way you would get logged out is 1)You don't use cookies and so you're logged out after 30 minutes of inactivity. The solution is to use Cookies as that is the default setting. 2)Your browser has a corrupt cookies. The solution is to manually remove all CorvetteForum cookies in your browser so they're restored.

If taking 30 minutes to compose a detailed message, it is suggested you copy your message to your clipboard in intervals because there are many ways the message can disappear.
Thank you very much for replying back to me .I have some things I have to learn.I will get it posted though.
Old 12-21-2015, 03:47 AM
back in business
Intermediate

Default copy to clip board

Originally Posted by back in business
Thank you very much for replying back to me .I have some things I have to learn.I will get it posted though.
how do I copy to clip board and delete cookies.I am sorry sir I don't do computers that much.Thanks joe
Old 12-21-2015, 09:52 PM
J T
IB Staff

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

If using a Windows computer, simply right click in the editor box (where you type your message), select Select All, right click again and select Copy. That copies to Windows' clipboard. Now just right click in the editor box and select Paste to paste the text.

Are you using cookies when you log in? You must keep the "Remember Me" option selected when logging in. Otherwise Cookies aren't used and you will be logged out after 30 minutes of inactivity (which includes typing in the editor). If you're not using "Remember Me" when you log in, then you need to do so if you want to stay logged.

If you're using Remember Me option and still getting logged out, then you need to clear cookies. Procedure depends on the browser being used.

Originally Posted by back in business
how do I copy to clip board and delete cookies.I am sorry sir I don't do computers that much.Thanks joe

Get notified of new replies

To finding a for sale post i had written that got deleted

Quick Reply: finding a for sale post i had written that got deleted