Help Forum How To | General Corvetteforum Questions | Feedback

Door will not open regularly

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2016, 11:56 AM
Dcdurham
Cruising

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Door will not open regularly

All of a sudden yesterday, I couldn't open my door regularly to get out, so I had to use the lever on the floor. I can't get in normally either. Any suggestions?
Old 05-09-2016, 02:48 PM
J T
IB Staff

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

This sections is for Help with the Website and Account issues. This is not the section to post Corvette specific technical questions as it will not be seen by the proper audience.

You need to post in the section that covers the model year (generation) of your Corvette. Because you didn't provide any information about your application, we're unable to move your thread to the correct location.

You'll need to repost your question in the appropriate section. Visit the link below and find the section, based on generation/year, for your application and go to that section to post your question:
https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums/

Originally Posted by nicko64
1. I installed a new ignition switch and key cylinder. I cannot get the key to go into the accessory mode.

2. I have electronic ignition, do I need to have the ballast resistor?
Originally Posted by Dcdurham
All of a sudden yesterday, I couldn't open my door regularly to get out, so I had to use the lever on the floor. I can't get in normally either. Any suggestions?

Quick Reply: Door will not open regularly