Help Forum How To | General Corvetteforum Questions | Feedback

how do i check my previous postings

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2016, 01:54 AM
fumbling
Pro

Received 152 Likes on 102 Posts

Default how do i check my previous postings

Don't know if this is the right place to ask, but how do I check my previous posts? I had asked a question and wanted to get info from the thread again.
Old 07-17-2016, 02:08 AM
dmvette
Racer

Received 99 Likes on 73 Posts

Left click on your name and it will bring up the option to review other posts that you have. Click on that and you are good to go.
Old 07-17-2016, 02:23 AM
fugly1
Burning Brakes

Received 262 Likes on 172 Posts

Make sure that you are logged in. Everyone was logged out when site changes were made a while ago.
Old 07-17-2016, 11:27 AM
fumbling
Pro

Received 152 Likes on 102 Posts

Originally Posted by dmvette
Left click on your name and it will bring up the option to review other posts that you have. Click on that and you are good to go.
Yes that easily works but in the case where I don't remember where I made my last post, I can only click on the upper right of the screen where it says "welcome, [my screen name], then when I click on my screen name there, I can't see any option for viewing other posts I've made? So I want to know after I click there, what is the process for getting to my previous posts?
Old 07-17-2016, 03:43 PM
J T
IB Staff

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

There's a "My Recent Topics" link on the red nav bar near the top that contains links to threads you posted in based on the amount of days since:

Of course there's also subscriptions. You can have subscriptions that use email notification or no email notification. Subscriptions would put links to your subscribed (or threads you replied to) into the UserCP if they received new content since your last visit.

Originally Posted by fumbling
Yes that easily works but in the case where I don't remember where I made my last post, I can only click on the upper right of the screen where it says "welcome, [my screen name], then when I click on my screen name there, I can't see any option for viewing other posts I've made? So I want to know after I click there, what is the process for getting to my previous posts?
Attached Images  
Old 07-17-2016, 10:58 PM
dmvette
Racer

Received 99 Likes on 73 Posts

Left click on your name in the post. It will bring up the option : Find more posts by fumbling...click that

Last edited by dmvette; 07-17-2016 at 10:59 PM.
Old 07-17-2016, 11:39 PM
J T
IB Staff

Originally Posted by dmvette
Left click on your name in the post. It will bring up the option : Find more posts by fumbling...click that

Old 07-19-2016, 09:22 PM
ZR-71
Team Owner

Received 84 Likes on 58 Posts
St. Jude Donor '15

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...rchid=56678089
Old 07-19-2016, 11:02 PM
J T
IB Staff

Searches expire after a set amount of time. Not specific to CorvetteForum but specific to the core software.

So not sure what your link is supposed to do, but it has expired.

Old 07-20-2016, 12:39 PM
ZR-71
Team Owner

Received 84 Likes on 58 Posts
St. Jude Donor '15

Originally Posted by J T
Searches expire after a set amount of time. Not specific to CorvetteForum but specific to the core software.

So not sure what your link is supposed to do, but it has expired.
I linked to his post history. Did not expect it to expire

Get notified of new replies

To how do i check my previous postings

Quick Reply: how do i check my previous postings