Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2016, 12:45 PM
CQRT
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 295 Likes on 237 Posts

Default Right Side Margin

IB Techies-
It seems like the right side gray margin that features vendor directory, Corvette store, etc has widened significantly- although the type fonts and vendor logos remain smaller.

Is there a way you can widen out the column lists and reduce the margins? The text is getting squeezed-- pretty sure it's not just me.

Thanks
Old 07-26-2016, 01:15 PM
J T
IB Staff

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

There's many variables. Post a screen capture and the resolution of your display.

I'm not seeing the issue myself but if you're running a low (and old) resolution there will be problems not just limited to CF.
Old 07-26-2016, 03:01 PM
SurfnSun
Team Owner

Received 522 Likes on 342 Posts
St. Jude Donor '10

here's mine. I have a dual monitor setup. One at 720 and the other at 1080...looks the same.
Attached Images  

Last edited by SurfnSun; 07-26-2016 at 03:02 PM.
Old 07-26-2016, 03:07 PM
6spdC6
Team Owner

Location: Northern NYs Adirondack Mountains,http://www.visitsacandaga.com.
Received 146 Likes on 109 Posts

Like I have said before I do not know how to do a screen capture but this started with me yesterday at about 2.30PM and is still here.

The R margin increased by almost double and only shows a huge tire rack ad on the top and 15 smaller ads under tire rack. This significantly reduces the things your reading and also when you post back.

I have cleared all cookies/ cache twice and logged back in 3 times, no help .Nothing shows up on virus check.

Its only doing this on this forum and I have made no adjustments but as stated cleared cookies and cache after this started! I'm on 3 other forums and they are working fine.

EDIT ---The post above me shows exactely what I'm seeing

Last edited by 6spdC6; 07-26-2016 at 03:09 PM. Reason: added about scrren capture in post above!
Old 07-26-2016, 04:07 PM
J T
IB Staff

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

This is why I asked for more information and a screen capture.

I will ask the team about this but I suspect this is correct. You can go to another sister website, such as LS1Tech, and see the same results. So the other 3 sites you visited must not have been any of the dozens in the network. The Internet is a big place and not all websites are the same layout, design or operation or look the same across all the different resolutions.

Originally Posted by 6spdC6
Like I have said before I do not know how to do a screen capture but this started with me yesterday at about 2.30PM and is still here.

The R margin increased by almost double and only shows a huge tire rack ad on the top and 15 smaller ads under tire rack. This significantly reduces the things your reading and also when you post back.

I have cleared all cookies/ cache twice and logged back in 3 times, no help .Nothing shows up on virus check.

Its only doing this on this forum and I have made no adjustments but as stated cleared cookies and cache after this started! I'm on 3 other forums and they are working fine.

EDIT ---The post above me shows exactely what I'm seeing
Old 07-28-2016, 01:52 PM
6spdC6
Team Owner

Location: Northern NYs Adirondack Mountains,http://www.visitsacandaga.com.
Received 146 Likes on 109 Posts

Was off yesterday but I noticed today that I have much less margin space occupying the screen. Thanks for whatever happened behind the forum controls.---

Another thanks as I now notice there is a 6spdc6 "hit" spot on the upper right hand side of the screen that restores some more functionality!

Get notified of new replies

To Right Side Margin

Quick Reply: Right Side Margin