Help Forum How To | General Corvetteforum Questions | Feedback

Pictures won't "copy"

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2017, 09:20 AM
leadfoot4
Team Owner

Received 1,343 Likes on 1,094 Posts

Default Pictures won't "copy"

Maybe it's me, maybe it's a change in the CF format, but.....

In the past, if I "quoted" a post, and the post had a picture, the picture would follow along with my quoting of it. Lately, however, it's been a 50/50 proposition. Sometimes the picture will post with my quote, other times the phrase "Attachment XXXXX" will appear instead of the picture.

I've noticed that it's happened to a few other folks, too. What's up??
Old 02-02-2017, 08:05 AM
leadfoot4
Team Owner

NOBODY knows???

Old 02-02-2017, 09:59 AM
J T
IB Staff

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Are you using the full desktop version, mobile theme or mobile app? What editor are you using as shown in UserCP, Edit Options and Message Editor Interface? When quoting, are you certain you are not accidentally overwriting any of the quote? Later question is especially asked because one of your previous posts you quoted, which had two attachments, only one was shown in the quote.
Old 02-02-2017, 02:59 PM
leadfoot4
Team Owner

Originally Posted by J T
Are you using the full desktop version, mobile theme or mobile app? What editor are you using as shown in UserCP, Edit Options and Message Editor Interface? When quoting, are you certain you are not accidentally overwriting any of the quote? Later question is especially asked because one of your previous posts you quoted, which had two attachments, only one was shown in the quote.
As far as I know, I'm using the "full desktop version", as I'm on a laptop, in my home. I don't have any mobile stuff. With respect to the editor, I'm using the "standard" setting. FWIW, I've never touched any of the settings on that page, and what's happening, with respect to my "problem" started happening a couple of weeks ago....

Thanks for checking in.

Get notified of new replies

To Pictures won't "copy"

Quick Reply: Pictures won't "copy"