In loving memory of lost CorvetteForum Brothers and Sisters Memorials honoring Corvetteforum members lost to death.

Please read

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2013, 12:12 AM
nuvetteluver
Cruising

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

AWESOME way to pay respect to our fellow Vette family members!

~D
Old 08-19-2013, 11:35 AM
Louiehenry
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm pretty new to the forum, so I'm not well known, but I hope I can make even half the impression these guys and gals did on us. Thanks for the forum and everything y'all do!
Old 01-01-2014, 02:09 PM
doorgunner
Nam Labrat

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 4,156 Likes on 2,728 Posts

Originally Posted by savewave
(Edited)............. It is inevitable, of course, that there will be others among us now who we'll want to remember in this section, too, in the future.........
Being a new member, I have avoided this forum until now (my son in Nov.2006 & my Son-in-law in Nov.2013).

Since life has no guarantees, I may as well start my own thread (to remind myself to live life, forgive others, and drive!

Prayers to the families of all those members who have ascended.
Old 11-24-2015, 09:43 PM
0Ivantampi
Former Vendor

Received 23 Likes on 19 Posts

When Corvetteforum.com was established in early 1999, it was a place on the Internet where Corvette owners and enthusiasts could exchange information on their common interest in America’s sports car.

It continues to be that and more. Through interaction online and in person at Forum Cruise-Ins in Bowling Green, KY, and other events across North America and around the world, we have become a community – make that a close-knit family.

When we lose a Corvetteforum family member to death, we mourn the loss just as would any family. Threads are posted mourning our losses, remembering the friendships we enjoyed and touching our hearts.

Fellow Forum member “Vasta” (Mike) suggested we formalize the practice with a section devoted to memorials for Corvetteforum members we’ve lost to death:

“My proposal is for a separate Memorial Section dedicated to our fallen brothers and sisters in the Forum. With a thread started for each member who passes away. Either the spouse could start it or maybe a close friend could say a small Eulogy and other members could post in with remembrances and pictures from past events and cruises.”

This section exists now as a result of Mike’s suggestion and our need to remember Corvetteforum friends we have lost to illness and accidents.

Some that come immediately to mind are Frank Genova (Another Yellow), Chuck McConnell (Feingr8), Ken King of VetteEssentials, Michael Holt (welladjusted), Michael Anthony (HOGS) and John R Fleming Jr. (Jack78). There are others, of course, that you will want to remember in this section with a thread to honor their memory. It is inevitable, of course, that there will be others among us now who we'l want to remember in this section, too, in the future.

Please be respectful in your posting in this section.
Sorry to hear of this loss. R.I.P Fallen members
Old 10-31-2018, 09:37 PM
syswayne
Racer

Received 32 Likes on 18 Posts

When Corvetteforum.com was established in early 1999, it was a place on the Internet where Corvette owners and enthusiasts could exchange information on their common interest in America’s sports car.

It continues to be that and more. Through interaction online and in person at Forum Cruise-Ins in Bowling Green, KY, and other events across North America and around the world, we have become a community – make that a close-knit family.

When we lose a Corvetteforum family member to death, we mourn the loss just as would any family. Threads are posted mourning our losses, remembering the friendships we enjoyed and touching our hearts.

Fellow Forum member “Vasta” (Mike) suggested we formalize the practice with a section devoted to memorials for Corvetteforum members we’ve lost to death:

“My proposal is for a separate Memorial Section dedicated to our fallen brothers and sisters in the Forum. With a thread started for each member who passes away. Either the spouse could start it or maybe a close friend could say a small Eulogy and other members could post in with remembrances and pictures from past events and cruises.”

This section exists now as a result of Mike’s suggestion and our need to remember Corvetteforum friends we have lost to illness and accidents.

Some that come immediately to mind are Frank Genova (Another Yellow), Chuck McConnell (Feingr8), Ken King of VetteEssentials, Michael Holt (welladjusted), Michael Anthony (HOGS) and John R Fleming Jr. (Jack78). There are others, of course, that you will want to remember in this section with a thread to honor their memory. It is inevitable, of course, that there will be others among us now who we'l want to remember in this section, too, in the future.

Please be respectful in your posting in this section.
Such a great ideal.

Old 06-22-2019, 09:20 PM
Prodago
Burning Brakes

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

that is what sets vette owners apart, not that we're better, just more respective/somber/sober
This a great post and thank you.
Old 06-22-2019, 09:22 PM
Prodago
Burning Brakes

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

I lost my father to suicide two months after I had a stroke. was a tough year. Please remember John Raymond Rizzato. I love you Daddy

Quick Reply: Please read