NEW GMPP Plan Discount

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2006, 04:20 PM
0CeYaBye
Former Vendor

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Default NEW GMPP Plan Discount

I have received permission from Ken to discount our already low, low prices on GMPP's for the remainder of the year. I will discount them an additional $25 over our already low prices starting tomorrow. Again as per the heading states- NEW ONLY- this means your vehicle must be under 12 months old and under 12K for miles. I am offering this discount on all new, not just Vettes, so if you wife has a Tahoe, Suburban, Avalanche, Pontiac, Buick Cadillac, GMC I will also discount them.
This is in response to our great sales this year so far and we have a chance to qualify for a week in Scotland for 2 but the only GMPP sales that count are new. Again this starts tomorrow and will run thru 12-29 of this year. We did not realize we were close to this qualification until we received reports from GMPP on Saturday that showed us within striking distance of qualifying for this trip.
I may be reached VIA email at gmpp@fichtnerchevrolet.com, by phone at 406-628-4618, Ext 105 or you can PM me also here in the Forum. I prefer that you email or call me if you can.

I guess for all of you on the fence line of waiting, if $25 helps then lets get it done now so you don't forget about it next year.

Also remember all of you with 2007 models prices are extremely low due to the 5 year/100K POWERTRAIN Warranty GM has provided to you.

Again thanks from me and Ken for your continued patronage over the last year and lets finish the year with a bang.

Dennis Fichtner
Old 11-08-2006, 07:56 PM
XC6VETTE
Melting Slicks

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

e-mail sent
Old 12-01-2006, 08:41 AM
Oledale
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Email sent.
Old 12-01-2006, 04:12 PM
BGZQ8
Pro

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

email sent Dennis.
Old 12-01-2006, 11:50 PM
BLKTA
Burning Brakes

Received 50 Likes on 35 Posts

Does a 2006 Trailblazer SS qualify? e-mail sent.
Old 12-02-2006, 10:39 AM
0CeYaBye
Former Vendor

BLKTA-absolutely it does, I can do a GMPP on anything-any make, any model except Ferrari and Porsche.

The one thing I would like to stress to everyone is that I need your VIN and current miles for accurate quotes, there are (3) different levels of GMPP pricing and I would prefer to give the right quote the first time.

Dennis Fichtner
gmpp@fichtnerchevrolet.com

By the way BLKTA, return email sent asking for this info.
Old 12-02-2006, 11:35 AM
BLKTA
Burning Brakes

I just responded. Let me know.
Old 12-02-2006, 01:56 PM
BLKTA
Burning Brakes

Wow. Great prices. I'm ready to buy, but have questions about the claim process.

1) This is Majorguard correct?

2) Do you just bring in the vehicle to the dealer like a typical warranty repair and let the dealer handle the paperwork? Or are you forced to pay for the repair and get reimbursed for the repair after the fact?

3) What happens when you need to file a claim and the regular new vehicle warranty is still in effect? Does the GMPP supercede the regular warranty?

Thanks.
Old 12-02-2006, 03:52 PM
0CeYaBye
Former Vendor

Here goes:

1.) Yes
2.) Yes it is registered in the GM system and you just take it in and leave when it is done
3.) New vehicle warranty is in effect until it expires due to time or miles and then GMPP takes over.

Reason for buying under 12 months or 12K is miles. If you wait price at least doubles and sometimes quadruples on higher month and mile plans.

Dennis Fichtner
Old 12-03-2006, 01:44 PM
07MontRedcp
Safety Car
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 22 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by CeYaBye
Here goes:

1.) Yes
2.) Yes it is registered in the GM system and you just take it in and leave when it is done
3.) New vehicle warranty is in effect until it expires due to time or miles and then GMPP takes over.

Reason for buying under 12 months or 12K is miles. If you wait price at least doubles and sometimes quadruples on higher month and mile plans.

Dennis Fichtner
I could be wrong but aren't there a few advantages with GMPP MajorGuard even while still under factory coverage? Such things as the ability to go to any kind of GM dealer and better features with rental car and break downs while away from home. Could you check and comment?
Also, the GMPP time clock starts when the extended warranty is bought not when the car is delivered as many other extended plans do. I have figured that by getting my extended GMPP just before the 12 months (I'm a low milage guy) ends I can get 8 yrs coverage with the 7 year plan. All very good reason to get the GMPP, especially thru you guys because of the great price and what you do for the forum!!

BJK

Last edited by 07MontRedcp; 12-03-2006 at 01:54 PM.
Old 12-03-2006, 03:56 PM
BLKTA
Burning Brakes

Thanks. e-mail sent.
Old 12-03-2006, 07:35 PM
XC6VETTE
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by 07MontRedcp
Also, the GMPP time clock starts when the extended warranty is bought not when the car is delivered as many other extended plans do. I have figured that by getting my extended GMPP just before the 12 months (I'm a low milage guy) ends I can get 8 yrs coverage with the 7 year plan. All very good reason to get the GMPP, especially thru you guys because of the great price and what you do for the forum!!

BJK
I agree!
Old 12-03-2006, 10:21 PM
AP
Team Owner

Originally Posted by 07MontRedcp
I could be wrong but aren't there a few advantages with GMPP MajorGuard even while still under factory coverage? Such things as the ability to go to any kind of GM dealer and better features with rental car and break downs while away from home. Could you check and comment?

BJK
Really? Is that how it works? that is awesome ..
Old 01-31-2007, 05:20 AM
nc_yella
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default will u be offering GMPP discounts in 07

dennis,
i am considering purchasing or getting info on ur GMPP i recently bought a 2007 Z06, and wanted to know more what this plan covers, it is prorated refund if u sell the vehicle etc...also, i hear it compliments what 3/36, 5/100k doesnt cover...with a Z06, taking no chances...the rental coverage would be nice, i had free rentals for warranties repairs on my toyota with a smiliar plan...dealer always honored it...i did not get my z06 till after u ended the program, i have a 07 avalanche u can email me at ncstallion69@yahoo.com
thanks
Old 01-31-2007, 09:26 AM
vetdude
Race Director

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

Dennis,

Sent you an email - hope it's not too late!
Old 02-01-2007, 12:12 AM
rustyguns
Le Mans Master

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by AP
Really? Is that how it works? that is awesome ..
i dunno..... can anyone confirm this?
Old 02-01-2007, 12:45 PM
0CeYaBye
Former Vendor

Default Questions

I am getting mixed signals here as far as everyones questions. Just email me individually with your questions at gmpp@fichtnerchevrolet.com and I will answer you back.

Thanks

Dennis Fichtner
Old 02-13-2007, 09:54 AM
vetdude
Race Director

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

Got in under the wire. Thanks Dennis.

Get notified of new replies

To NEW GMPP Plan Discount

Quick Reply: NEW GMPP Plan Discount