Fichtner Chevrolet – NEW Breaking News – August 15!

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2014, 06:30 PM
Ken Fichtner
Le Mans Master

Received 44 Likes on 23 Posts
Cruise-in I Veteran
Cruise-in II Veteran
Cruise-In III Veteran

Default Fichtner Chevrolet – NEW Breaking News – August 15!

A few days ago we announced to all of you the sale of our family owned dealership.

I want to clarify a couple of things and share an important announcement!

The dealership owners are Ken and Leonard Fichtner.
Ken is the dealer and Leonard is the president of the company.
Ken will continue as the General Manager.
The sales and parts professionals that you have contacted here will also continue!

BREAKING NEWS – IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:

The new owner has agreed to allow us to continue to market and sell the GM Protection Plan and the Chevrolet Care Plan!

We will continue to serve the needs of our customers by offering competitive pricing and an increased allocation of Corvette Stingrays, discounted Corvette parts and accessories, and discounted protection plans!

After August 20, 2014:
Please contact Kathy Fichtner for your Stingray purchases, Ken Fichtner for GMPP and Chevrolet Care, and Bob Wendorff or Tom Dorsey for parts and accessories!
Old 08-15-2014, 09:24 PM
TulsaVette
Safety Car

Received 43 Likes on 32 Posts

That's great news Ken!!! I purchased a GMPP for my 07 from Dennis, and when I told my local dealer what I paid they said, "we can't touch that."

I will be purchasing an extended warranty for my 2013 next year and it will be from you guys. Again, thanks for the service!
Old 08-16-2014, 03:00 PM
billiam01
Drifting

Received 39 Likes on 30 Posts

Dennis retired?
Old 08-20-2014, 05:04 PM
Ken Fichtner
Le Mans Master

Received 44 Likes on 23 Posts
Cruise-in I Veteran
Cruise-in II Veteran
Cruise-In III Veteran

Fichtner Chevrolet – NEW Breaking News – August 15!

A few days ago we announced to all of you the sale of our family owned dealership.

I want to clarify a couple of things and share an important announcement!

The dealership owners are Ken and Leonard Fichtner.
Ken is the dealer and Leonard is the president of the company.
Ken will continue as the General Manager.
The sales and parts professionals that you have contacted here will also continue!

BREAKING NEWS – IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT:

The new owner has agreed to allow us to continue to market and sell the GM Protection Plan and the Chevrolet Care Plan!

We will continue to serve the needs of our customers by offering competitive pricing and an increased allocation of Corvette Stingrays, discounted Corvette parts and accessories, and discounted protection plans!

After August 20, 2014:
Please contact Kathy Fichtner for your Stingray purchases, Ken Fichtner for GMPP and Chevrolet Care, and Bob Wendorff or Tom Dorsey for parts and accessories!

ADDITIONAL COMMENT:

Dennis Fichtner is no longer affiliated with Fichtner Chevrolet and has not been offered a position with Rimrock Chevrolet.

We have evidence that Dennis has removed customer names and files from the dealership and will attempt to use this information for his personal gain and that of another dealership.

Further we have evidence that Dennis has told customers who have called our dealership that he can be reached by email or phone and that his new employer will allow him to assist them.

This is in direct violation of a number of regulations and a signed agreement with our dealership.

I regret having to post this but hope that our customers will continue to do business with us!
Old 08-25-2014, 01:46 PM
Glennm27
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,403 Likes on 610 Posts
2017 C7 of the Year Finalist
St. Jude Contributor

Originally Posted by Ken Fichtner
Dennis Fichtner is no longer affiliated with Fichtner Chevrolet and has not been offered a position with Rimrock Chevrolet.

We have evidence that Dennis has removed customer names and files from the dealership and will attempt to use this information for his personal gain and that of another dealership.

Further we have evidence that Dennis has told customers who have called our dealership that he can be reached by email or phone and that his new employer will allow him to assist them.

This is in direct violation of a number of regulations and a signed agreement with our dealership.

I regret having to post this but hope that our customers will continue to do business with us!
Well, that's not very nice. I'll be sure to contact you, Ken, when I need help with a GMPP and continue to deal with Bob & Tom in parts!!!
Old 08-26-2014, 10:07 PM
vian11
Cruising

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

thanks for the update
Old 08-30-2014, 01:11 AM
Thunder22
Team Owner

Received 2,311 Likes on 1,456 Posts

Why is Dennis listed as the Finance Manager on the Rimrock Chevy website if he's not working there? (obviously needs to be updated)

http://www.fichtnerchevrolet.com/MeetOurDepartments
Old 08-31-2014, 06:06 PM
Raazor
Goon Squad King of Battle

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 920 Likes on 356 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13x3- '14-'15-'16-'17-'18-'19-'20-'21-'22-'23

Old 09-09-2014, 06:10 AM
hcvone
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,767 Likes on 969 Posts

Hello Ken, I wish you the best, you and Bob have always treated me right, and you have been a great friend to the Corvette World, thanks.
Old 09-10-2014, 11:55 PM
Barry Hanna
Instructor

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

All the best, you folks are customer service benchmarks and should be proud of the dedication and professionalism you have always shown. We are grateful that you will still be active in the Corvette family but sad that ownership had to change. Hopefully the positives will work well for the Fitchner's. God, family and friends ... the rest are just footnotes.
Old 04-16-2015, 12:48 AM
RGT
Drifting

Received 67 Likes on 51 Posts

I am glad that you are staying on Ken.

Get notified of new replies

To Fichtner Chevrolet – NEW Breaking News – August 15!

Quick Reply: Fichtner Chevrolet – NEW Breaking News – August 15!