Sticker Reprints

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2014, 12:50 AM
kenarab
Cruising

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sticker Reprints

I just purchased a 2012 Grand Sport from used car dealer. I'd like to get a reprint of the winder sticker. The GM Heritage Center says it can provide and invoice (for $50), but not an actual window sticker. They directed me to Triple A Enterprises, but it looks like they can only build it from what you tell them. They're not using the VIN to build it (hence the need for the invoice from the Heritage Center, I guess). Can someone direct me to a company that can reprint stickers from the VIN?
Old 12-16-2014, 08:22 PM
R23HTC
Le Mans Master

Received 182 Likes on 122 Posts

Originally Posted by kenarab
I just purchased a 2012 Grand Sport from used car dealer. I'd like to get a reprint of the winder sticker. The GM Heritage Center says it can provide and invoice (for $50), but not an actual window sticker. They directed me to Triple A Enterprises, but it looks like they can only build it from what you tell them. They're not using the VIN to build it (hence the need for the invoice from the Heritage Center, I guess). Can someone direct me to a company that can reprint stickers from the VIN?
Corvette Museum has build sheets and window stickers. https://store.corvettemuseum.com/ser...buildsheet.asp

Quick Reply: Sticker Reprints