Mountain - Prairie Colorado | Kansas | Montana | North Dakota | Nebraska | South Dakota | Utah | Wyoming

Anyone in the Grand Island area help out a fellow Vette owner in the UK?

Old 08-08-2011, 05:11 PM
jotto
Melting Slicks

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Default Anyone in the Grand Island area help out a fellow Vette owner in the UK?

Am looking at a 2nd hand intake manifold in the Grand Island NE area and wondered if someone local may be able to pick it up and drop it off at a post office to be shipped to me here in the UK.

Happy to pay beer/gas money! lol and will send money via paypal as a gift so no fees are incurred by yourselves.

To buy the intake new here in the UK would cost me the equivalent of around $400 and they are 'only' $175 new in the US so as you can see, it makes sense for me to find a decent 2nd hand one.

If anyone can help or would like to know more, feel free to post here or shoot me a PM.

FWIW, I imported both my Vettes from the US and usually have parts sent to a friend in CA who then waits till he has a box full before shipping them over to me. This helps me with dhipping fees and import taxes etc.
As an intake is quite large,It makes sense to ship it direct instead of getting it shipped across the US and then on to me costing more.

Thanks for looking.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Anyone in the Grand Island area help out a fellow Vette owner in the UK?