Mountain - Prairie Colorado | Kansas | Montana | North Dakota | Nebraska | South Dakota | Utah | Wyoming

FS (CO): Ported LS7 heads and WCCH LS7 Heads

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2012, 04:02 AM
walhan_qtr
Safety Car
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

Default FS (CO): Ported LS7 heads and WCCH LS7 Heads

- I have for sale a set of ported LS7 heads w/ springs off a Z06.

stock valves, guides, and springs.

* ASKING $1650

for info or questions email me at walhan_qtr@msn.com

- I also have a set of WCCH LS7 heads w/ cam package. This is a package that I got from Carlos@vette-air. You will have to run E85 with this package. you can do pump gas with meth but I dont recommend it at all and its not worth it to get those heads if thats what you plan to do.

here is the specs

- WCCH Stage 2 Ported LS7 heads
- angle milled
- SS exhaust valves
- Stock Ti intake valves
- Compression should be around ~13.3 on a stock LS7 (at this elevation should be around ~12.3 or so)
- Black widow Cam (revised version) this is a little smaller than the widow R cam.
- Patriot Extreme Valve Spring Kit

I made 596whp/555wtq SAE corrected with a stock LS7 short block with fast intake, 1 7/8" headers, and K&N CAI.

* ASKING $2350

Located in Fort Collins. welling to deliver these up to a $100 miles from where I am. Heads are still on the car and I can take them to any machine shop you choose to check them. one head was welded at one chamber, but was tested and it was fine. its been on the car for about 9k miles after the head work with zero problems.

let me know if interested.

Thanks
Old 05-09-2012, 04:44 PM
AZZ-KIKR
Melting Slicks

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

GLWS.. Now what are you going to do?
Old 05-09-2012, 05:16 PM
walhan_qtr
Safety Car
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by AZZ-KIKR
GLWS.. Now what are you going to do?
I was planning on lowering the compression and do some other FI. but after doing the math, I dont think I can afford it.

now thinking about doing solid roller, but only if I sell both heads. otherwise I will just keep the heads/cam pkg I have now. people want to get those for free LOL.

I paid $2450 for those (and waited few weeks) not including the price of the heads which probably worth $1500 and people still try to low ball you. thats over $1600+ of savings and they only have 9k miles (6k miles on the springs)!!!

but they are on my car. if I sell them Great if not they will still be on there I am not buying anything until they are sold. I dont want to put myself in a position where I have to sell them, and people get advantage of that.

Get notified of new replies

To FS (CO): Ported LS7 heads and WCCH LS7 Heads

Quick Reply: FS (CO): Ported LS7 heads and WCCH LS7 Heads