Mountain - Prairie Colorado | Kansas | Montana | North Dakota | Nebraska | South Dakota | Utah | Wyoming

Nebraska people chime in

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2014, 10:39 PM
06x6spdGTO
Pro

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Catman58
In the Panhandle. Scottsbluff Gering area. Anyone know of a good tuner out this way?
I frequent your area every now and again..

Formerly worked at Harchelroad Motors Inc... But Im now on my own.

What kind of work are you needing done..

Good friend of mine is over from Mullen Area and does some nice Custom Turbo fab work
Old 10-20-2014, 11:11 PM
Catman58
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 06x6spdGTO
I frequent your area every now and again..

Formerly worked at Harchelroad Motors Inc... But Im now on my own.

What kind of work are you needing done..

Good friend of mine is over from Mullen Area and does some nice Custom Turbo fab work
How's it going. I'm looking to get my ECM tuned been talking with Mike Valentine here in Scottsbluff at Twin City Motors. Mike has done a lot of tuning but has kinda gotten away from it. Thinking I about have him talked into it. Mike has been doing Vette work for years. Thanks for the reply.
Old 10-21-2014, 10:26 AM
06x6spdGTO
Pro

How's it going. I'm looking to get my ECM tuned been talking with Mike Valentine here in Scottsbluff at Twin City Motors. Mike has done a lot of tuning but has kinda gotten away from it. Thinking I about have him talked into it. Mike has been doing Vette work for years. Thanks for the reply.
What year of vette are you working with and what modifications?

Ive tuned everything from Bolton C6Z06's, to COPO Camaro's, H/C/ Nitrous cars, Paxton Supercharged LS2 Vettes, Pullied Zr1's, Meth Pulley Magnuson Callaways, and Magnuson Cam Pulley GTOs.

If you need any assistance let me know.

Last edited by 06x6spdGTO; 10-21-2014 at 10:32 AM.
Old 10-21-2014, 09:11 PM
Catman58
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 06x6spdGTO
What year of vette are you working with and what modifications?

Ive tuned everything from Bolton C6Z06's, to COPO Camaro's, H/C/ Nitrous cars, Paxton Supercharged LS2 Vettes, Pullied Zr1's, Meth Pulley Magnuson Callaways, and Magnuson Cam Pulley GTOs.

If you need any assistance let me know.
Thank you have been so busy here lately don't remember what color the car is. Probably going to be a winter project. Pretty much stock C5 coupe A/T trans did the zip tie mod for better air and has B&B straights from the axle back. Basically looking to get what GM has limited in the tuning to get all that is there, and better shifts on the trans. I use to do quite a bit of Harley tuning. You can't believe how much is in there that the Harley Gods don't want you to have. I assume GM is the same. Thanks again
Old 10-22-2014, 03:08 PM
06x6spdGTO
Pro

Thank you have been so busy here lately don't remember what color the car is. Probably going to be a winter project. Pretty much stock C5 coupe A/T trans did the zip tie mod for better air and has B&B straights from the axle back. Basically looking to get what GM has limited in the tuning to get all that is there, and better shifts on the trans. I use to do quite a bit of Harley tuning. You can't believe how much is in there that the Harley Gods don't want you to have. I assume GM is the same. Thanks again
Youll be looking at 8-15whp gain from the tuning but driveability will be much improved.
Old 11-23-2014, 06:31 PM
thefreeauction
Advanced

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Loc
So how many Nebraska members do we have floating around the forum? And anyone close to the Columbus area?
I'm actually in Columbus. Red C5. Haven't taken it out much this year, but am definitely interested in going to some shows. Wanted to go to the West Point show this year but I missed it. I went a couple of years ago and was blown away by all the cars in that small town!

Probably not much goin on this time of year though....

Dan
Old 11-29-2014, 11:41 AM
Revfan
Safety Car

Received 171 Likes on 120 Posts

Anybody in the Omaha area that can do a Corvette brother favor?

There is something on Craigslist I am interested in, but the seller won't ship....

Cheers!
Old 11-29-2014, 08:56 PM
Skid Row Joe
Team Owner

Received 3,979 Likes on 2,880 Posts

Seeking information from the Corvette Club of Omaha?
(if there is one or more Chapters there?)
Is there a website of calendar activities?

Quick Reply: Nebraska people chime in