Mountain - Prairie Colorado | Kansas | Montana | North Dakota | Nebraska | South Dakota | Utah | Wyoming

Need help in Colorado

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2015, 07:02 PM
SAR0031
6th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need help in Colorado

New member, and haven't gotten my e-mail confirmation yet so I have to post here. I'm in Maryland and am looking at a C6 in the Denver area and am wondering if there's anyone out that way that has the time to check out the car for me before I fly out. If not, does anyone know of a reputable agency that could handle that for me. Thanks in advance and look forward (hopefully) to many happy years conversing with the knowledgeable folks here on the forum.
Old 01-29-2015, 07:10 PM
J T
IB Staff

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Your account shows activated. Emails may have some delay that can vary due to sending or receiving servers.

I have moved your post to the proper location, the regional section for Colorado:
https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...in-prairie-46/
Originally Posted by SAR0031
New member, and haven't gotten my e-mail confirmation yet so I have to post here. I'm in Maryland and am looking at a C6 in the Denver area and am wondering if there's anyone out that way that has the time to check out the car for me before I fly out. If not, does anyone know of a reputable agency that could handle that for me. Thanks in advance and look forward (hopefully) to many happy years conversing with the knowledgeable folks here on the forum.
Old 01-29-2015, 08:48 PM
huskychopper
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm in North Metro and could possibly go by to check it out Saturday...
Old 02-06-2015, 01:10 PM
Wop1
Instructor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by SAR0031
If you still haven't had anyone able to take a look a the car, I am available most days, since I am retired. Assuming it's in the Denver Metro area, I live in Golden far West side of the metro area.
Old 02-07-2015, 11:56 AM
OleDog
Burning Brakes

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

If you can get the seller to stop by my shop I can check it out, rack it, pull codes and let you know the condition etc. Gratis of course.
Billy
Shops on 72nd and Pecos 303 951-8751

Get notified of new replies

To Need help in Colorado

Quick Reply: Need help in Colorado