Mountain - Prairie Colorado | Kansas | Montana | North Dakota | Nebraska | South Dakota | Utah | Wyoming

Fs: 91' Coupe 6spd

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2015, 09:19 AM
Mose1
Instructor

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Fs: 91' Coupe 6spd

Have a very nice and well taken care of 91' Coupe 6spd. 124k on car. Have had it for about 3 yrs now. Have gone thru most of the car's system and updated most of the components that were prone to fail on a 24 yr car. I am a mechanic for a living, so pretty **** on my car's being solid and reliable and right. Entire engine and drivetrain have been out and gone thru last year. New head gaskets , valve seals. Cylinders had no sign of ridges,* and hatch marks could still be seen. So lower end was not touched, just new seals, gaskets thru out motor. Clutch looked good . I would say 50% left on disc, clutch master also has been replaced. Pretty much every nut and bolt has been touched cleaned painted, bead blasted. Intake plenum was blasted and sealed with high temperature engine clear, so dirt won't stick to it. Have a bunch of pics when motor was out,* if you wanted to see them. All engine harnesses were re taped and high temperature reflective coverings put on, in all the high temperature areas. Has MSD cap, rotor, coil, plug wires. New ignition module Delco also.* Has been lowered correctly in front and rear,* and aligned after.* Frt tires are new, rear still good condition. Exhaust is new from down pipe to free flow cat, to muffler delete with LT-1 tips. Body and paint are in good condition, some cracks in rear bumper, but are small, not really noticeable.* Targa has some small chipping on right corner, again not really noticeable . I could go on. Still have a list that I didn't even cover. Pictures will show a lot of other things I didn't mention. Any questions please don't hesitate to ask. Just pm me.* Asking $7.5

k* Car is located in Castle Rock, Colorado* Thanks Mark

Old 11-21-2015, 02:29 AM
cobraman33
4th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Pm'd

Quick Reply: Fs: 91' Coupe 6spd