Mountain - Prairie Colorado | Kansas | Montana | North Dakota | Nebraska | South Dakota | Utah | Wyoming

Track Day weekend at MPH

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2016, 10:53 AM
boltvette
Racer

Received 29 Likes on 17 Posts

Default Track Day weekend at MPH

Angelwings Tech is considering hosting a track day weekend at Motorsports Park Hastings in Hastings, NE on Sat. July 23 and Sun. July 24. The weekend immediately follows the National Council of Corvette Clubs (NCCC) convention in Omaha.

The event will be open to all qualified drivers (sorry, no beginners), with an emphasis on Corvettes. Maximum track time for each participant at a very reasonable cost will be the goal.

If you've never been to MPH, it is a very fun track with nice facilities, about 2.5 hours west of Omaha.

http://www.racemph.com/event/gr-club...rvette-invite/

Any thoughts?

Craig
Old 04-13-2016, 10:45 AM
OldDog58Vette
Burning Brakes

Location: Bonner Springs Kansas... pay no attention to that man behind the curtain. Hay...I know that guy!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by boltvette
Angelwings Tech is considering hosting a track day weekend at Motorsports Park Hastings in Hastings, NE on Sat. July 23 and Sun. July 24. The weekend immediately follows the National Council of Corvette Clubs (NCCC) convention in Omaha.

The event will be open to all qualified drivers (sorry, no beginners), with an emphasis on Corvettes. Maximum track time for each participant at a very reasonable cost will be the goal.

If you've never been to MPH, it is a very fun track with nice facilities, about 2.5 hours west of Omaha.

http://www.racemph.com/event/gr-club...rvette-invite/

Any thoughts?

Craig
The only thing wrong is you can't get there from here....
Old 04-14-2016, 01:29 AM
boltvette
Racer

Originally Posted by OldDog58Vette
The only thing wrong is you can't get there from here....
I'm going to be driving 1500 miles to get there. Actually, closer to 1800, since I'll be going to Omaha first. You can do 300!
Old 05-17-2016, 03:56 PM
boltvette
Racer

It looks like this is going to happen, guys. I just need to work out the details with George. I'm looking forward to finally getting my car out on this track. Who wants to join me?

We're looking to have only around 30 cars there for the weekend, probably 3 run groups, so lots of track time and track space.
Old 06-07-2016, 05:52 PM
boltvette
Racer

Registration for this event is open. PM me for the details.

Craig

Get notified of new replies

To Track Day weekend at MPH

Quick Reply: Track Day weekend at MPH