Mountain - Prairie Colorado | Kansas | Montana | North Dakota | Nebraska | South Dakota | Utah | Wyoming

Hot Rod Power Tour 2016 Route

Old 05-25-2016, 09:11 AM
KemahGT
Burning Brakes

Received 282 Likes on 184 Posts
Default Hot Rod Power Tour 2016 Route

The route has posted. Watch for changes. I won't make it to KS but I will make it to at least Austin. It will be a great time. Over a thousand participating vehicles.

https://www.raceit.com/images/imageb...RS1-MAY_23.pdf
Old 06-01-2016, 03:27 PM
KemahGT
Burning Brakes

Received 282 Likes on 184 Posts

Latest route has posted. From an email that I received:

We have received several emails regarding the Houston area and the Monday morning commute traffic. Since majority will be leaving direct from their hotel, the best suggestion is to definitely look at a map and work on a route from the hotel over to US-290W. Sam Houston Tollway (south loop) is an alternate option but will still have some Monday morning commuters. Probably not as much as I-10 or I-610 but just be aware and have change/cash.

The other main changes were:

- OKC to Wichita - 81 North closed south of Haysville KS. We spoke to the KS Turnpike Authority and we put their suggestion on the route. An alternate is in red if you do not want to jump on I35N Toll.

- Wichita to Kansas Speedway - Exit from I35N to I435N is closed. Changed the route to continue on 56E to Lone Elm Rd N (KS-7N) up to KS-10 back to I-435N. Kansas Speedway requested we come in off 435 so we did not change that part of the directions.

We also have received numerous emails regarding the weather and if it will affect the event. Hot Rod Power tour is a rain or shine event. We will be at each venue ready for the participants/spectators all seven days. When driving the route between cities, participants should use their better judgment and if you feel the route is not the best bet on that day due to inclement weather, please feel free to choose an alternate route or jump on the freeway. The route is not a requirement of the event. If we become aware of road closures along the route due to flooding, announcements will be made from the main stage.

For newly registered participants: see links for the Event Details and Event Schedule below.

Our mantra: No Rain on Power Tour!

https://www.raceit.com/images/imageb...2-MAY_28-1.pdf
Old 06-01-2016, 06:03 PM
OL2yellr
Racer

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Default HR Power Tour

Hope to see you there. I.m planing to do the Long Haul.

Name:  rear.jpg
Views: 486
Size:  75.6 KB
Old 06-08-2016, 08:18 PM
OL2yellr
Racer

Received 35 Likes on 30 Posts

Default 2016 Hot Rod Power Tour!

Originally Posted by OL2yellr
Hope to see you there. I.m planing to do the Long Haul.

Attachment 47987063

Were ready to Go!!!
Got the skirts and fender flares on and Ready to Go!!

Name:  IMG_1878.JPG
Views: 322
Size:  540.8 KB

Get notified of new replies

To Hot Rod Power Tour 2016 Route

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Hot Rod Power Tour 2016 Route