Corvette World's "1st Annual Corvettes Cruisin Galveston" 28 day countddown!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2015, 12:41 PM
CWHMATT
Platinum Supporting Dealership

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Corvette World's "1st Annual Corvettes Cruisin Galveston" 28 day countddown!!!

Hello Everyone!!! Here is an update about Corvette World’s “1st Annual Corvettes Cruisin’ Galveston” . T-shirts are ordered…almost 500 t-shirts were pre-ordered through today. We are on the way to 400 cars pre-registered!!!! We have 240 rooms booked at Moody Gardens, but don’t worry there are still rooms available at “The Galvez Hotel and Spa” on the beach, the “Tremont House Hotel” near the strand, and many other hotels in Galveston. If you haven’t pre-registered at www.corvettescruisingalveston.com please save yourself some time and take advantage of the ease of registering online and have everything waiting for you in one big package when you arrive. This is going to be a great event and thank everyone that has put any kind of time into helping. So for now….Good Bye and LET’S GET READY TO RUMBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh yeah….if anyone knows vendors that would like to get space, there is still space available. And just to get your thinking started… I attached a picture of one of 2 neon signs donated by "Del Papa Distributors" (Budweiser) that are first year specific (I sure would like one) and will be up for auction…how cool!!!
Attached Images  
Old 05-15-2015, 09:12 AM
KemahGT
Burning Brakes

Received 282 Likes on 184 Posts

There is conflicting info on your site about the Saturday car show. Will it be The Strand or Moody Gardens?

Thanks for putting together something like this. It has been said that the Galveston Lone Star (bike) Rally has turned into the 3rd largest event of its kind (behind Sturgis and Daytona) in less than 10 years. Maybe this one will grow as fast!

The sound of V8s will be welcome. My ears are still ringing from all of the V-twins on the island back in November!

Quick Reply: Corvette World's "1st Annual Corvettes Cruisin Galveston" 28 day countddown!!!