Race Ramps at 2015 Corvettes at Carlisle

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2015, 01:31 PM
0Fred@ReverseLogic
Former Vendor

Received 53 Likes on 45 Posts
Default Race Ramps at 2015 Corvettes at Carlisle

Reverse Logic will be on the Midway with a range of Race Ramps products at the 2015 Corvettes at Carlisle show on August 28-30. You will be able to compare the standard Race Ramps models with our extended length RLL-72-2, RLL-78-2, RLL-80-2, and RLL-87-2 Race Ramps. We will also have one of the new full lift Restyler Ramps (RR-RESTYLE-16) on display in Building Y.

If you are interested in purchasing the RR-RESTYLE-16 display ramps, and have vehicle available to pick up the ramps on Sunday afternoon, please contact me before the show.

In addition to the Race Ramps we will have plenty of the Reverse Logic Corvette jacking pucks and M12x1.5 female threaded lug guide tools available. We will also have the Stahlbus M12x1.75 oil drain valves available.
Old 09-06-2015, 02:53 PM
0Fred@ReverseLogic
Former Vendor

Received 53 Likes on 45 Posts

Just wanted to thank the Corvette Forum members who stopped by to see me on the Midway and in Building Y at the 2015 Corvettes at Carlisle Show last month. I appreciate your help in making this our most successful Carlisle Show this year.

Here's a photo of the RR-RESTYLE-16 ramp we displayed in Building Y. A special thanks goes out to Harvey K. for lending us the use of his 1964 Corvette during the show. I also want to thank Mike M. for purchasing the Restyler ramps.

We will have another set of the RR-RESTYLE-16 ramps on display in Building T at the 2015 Fall Carlisle Show at the end of this month.
Attached Images  

Quick Reply: Race Ramps at 2015 Corvettes at Carlisle