Northeast Connecticut | Delaware | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Martyrdom | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New York | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | Vermont | West Virginia

NJ PBA Shield

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2001, 10:48 PM
C4 Suke
Melting Slicks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NJ PBA Shield

How would I go about getting one of these, it must be better than having a PBA card. I'm talking bout the shields with suction cups you put on the windows. Thanks, Suke.
Old 08-16-2001, 10:54 PM
FireGuy
Le Mans Master

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
St. Jude Donor '03-'05

Default Re: NJ PBA Shield (C4 Suke)

You can obtain the shield from your local FOP or PBA only if your are a NJ Police Officer. Otherwise you are out of luck. :lol:
Old 08-16-2001, 11:28 PM
Chris@East Coast Supercharging
Premium Supporting Vendor

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Cruise-In II Veteran
Cruise-In III Veteran
Cruise-In V Veteran

Default Re: NJ PBA Shield (FireGuy)

You can get An FOP shield but you have to be a police officer to get a PBA shield. An FOP shield does not carry too much weight with most departments though. If you get a PBA shield you are either a cop or very close to one since they are only given two shields.. I got lucky.. My best friend is one and gave me both the shield and a gold family member ingraved PBA card.. Comes in handy when the right foot gets a mind of its own.. :D :yesnod: :seeya
Old 08-17-2001, 01:47 AM
TA
Team Owner

Received 261 Likes on 159 Posts

Default Re: NJ PBA Shield (CHRIS NJ C5)

You can get An FOP shield but you have to be a police officer to get a PBA shield. An FOP shield does not carry too much weight with most departments though. If you get a PBA shield you are either a cop or very close to one since they are only given two shields.. I got lucky.. My best friend is one and gave me both the shield and a gold family member ingraved PBA card.. Comes in handy when the right foot gets a mind of its own.. :D :yesnod: :seeya
The FOP emblems come in two shapes; oval or circular. The oval ones signify that you are a "supporter" of the FOP and anyway can get one by making a donation. The circular emblems, however, signify that you are an active member of the FOP (only police officers can be active members). So if you see a circular FOP emblem, you can pretty much guarantee that driver is a cop or the spouse of a cop..........however they do fall into the wrong hands now and then. Unfortunately, though I know absolutely nothing about NJ PBA shields.
Old 08-17-2001, 11:58 PM
robsvette
Safety Car

Received 28 Likes on 20 Posts

Default Re: NJ PBA Shield (C4 Suke)

you're from hillside right? go to rector st off 21 and go inside the FOP building and ask for an associate shield. bring some $ i believe it's 100. don't think that it will get you out of murder either. if the MV infraction is severe the officer has the right to take it away from you and still give you a summons. it's always at the officer's discretion. i have collected many that have fallen into the wrong hands thinking that it was a get out of jail card.
Old 08-18-2001, 12:42 AM
C4 Suke
Melting Slicks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: NJ PBA Shield (robsvette)

bring some $ i believe it's 100.
DAMN, thats expensive,I'll just make my own out of gold colored aluminum foil.

Get notified of new replies

To NJ PBA Shield

Quick Reply: NJ PBA Shield