Northeast Connecticut | Delaware | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Martyrdom | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New York | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | Vermont | West Virginia

looking for upholsterer

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2007, 07:36 PM
PA Z06
Safety Car

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Default looking for upholsterer

Anyone know of an upholstery place, or someone that works with leather, I have a rip in one of my seats.
Anything in or around Philadelphia would be great.
Thanks in advance
Old 12-08-2007, 07:44 PM
undertaker
Race Director

Location: ECS : WTF did you break now and HTF did you break it this time
Received 13 Likes on 7 Posts

how bad? and how bad are the seats overall, might be cheaper to pick up some Z06 seat skins, or some nice aftermarket seat covers such as ECS. I switched and have my stock skins (all black Z seats from an 03) if you're interested. I can only imagine what it would cost to fix it right.
Old 12-08-2007, 08:05 PM
PA Z06
Safety Car

Originally Posted by undertaker
how bad? and how bad are the seats overall, might be cheaper to pick up some Z06 seat skins, or some nice aftermarket seat covers such as ECS. I switched and have my stock skins (all black Z seats from an 03) if you're interested. I can only imagine what it would cost to fix it right.

Thanks UT, I actually have a lil rip in my sparco seat, and I was thinking of just having a lil piece of leather put on the side bolster, and I think the rip occured from getting in and out of the car.
Old 12-08-2007, 10:36 PM
babylonvette
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

try a local guy that does boat seats and cushions i just had a seat repaired on my 72 all the car guys told me they were really busy i went to a boat place he did it while i waited ,about 15 monutes and didn;t even want to charge me
Old 12-08-2007, 11:42 PM
PA Z06
Safety Car

Originally Posted by babylonvette
try a local guy that does boat seats and cushions i just had a seat repaired on my 72 all the car guys told me they were really busy i went to a boat place he did it while i waited ,about 15 monutes and didn;t even want to charge me
thanks great idea
Old 09-09-2016, 06:18 PM
lextoy
5th Gear

bump for a really old thread. similar issue, lookin for leather repair in the philly burbs, king of prussia or nearby. its a caddy XLR (sorry) but theres just not enough XLR guys around for such a random problem. need one of my convertible top panels redone. i'll add some pics!
thx

Last edited by lextoy; 09-09-2016 at 06:20 PM.
Old 09-09-2016, 10:57 PM
Glen1224
Burning Brakes

Location: Lower Macungie Township ; Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by PA Z06
thanks great idea
Where is there a boat upholsterer in this area? Actually; I need one in the Lehigh Valley.
Old 09-09-2016, 11:10 PM
lextoy
5th Gear

boat upholstery...i used this guy a year ago, was pretty good, he was able to cut a very complex backer board over 12 ft long and about 3 -6 inches wide and curvy. from a completely desintigrated original. he also redid my sunpad. pretty basic design, not a custom cigarette or anything, just a searay, but good prices and got it done , no games. Ron Harttraft <jersea2012@gmail.com>
he's got a website somewhere... http://jerseamarineusa.com/
as i recall he's located in bucks county area. and has a place down the jersey shore as well.

Last edited by lextoy; 09-09-2016 at 11:17 PM.

Get notified of new replies

To looking for upholsterer

Quick Reply: looking for upholsterer