Northeast Connecticut | Delaware | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Martyrdom | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New York | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | Vermont | West Virginia

Need a Pre-Fab Garage in NY area any ideas?? References?

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-2010, 06:13 PM
SpeedRacerGirl
Le Mans Master

Location: Hudson Valley Region, NY The "sonoma/napa" of the Northeast~~~~~ Are we there yet?
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08
Default Need a Pre-Fab Garage in NY area any ideas?? References?

Ok everyone, Im getting tired of paying for storage for the vette(s). Im looking into one of those pre-fabbed garage/sheds that come already built. Has anyone bought one of these in the lower NY area? Anyone have one on thier property?

Here is a list of what I am looking for any references or advice would be great.

- I do not want to put down a concrete slab unless I have to as this would require a permit from my town
- Would ideally like to hold 1 corvette and potentially a motorcycle in front of the vette
-Vinyl sided/steel/or wood
-Preferable pre-wired electrical
-raised floor
-16x20 ideal would go 16x24

I remember seeing a vendor for these out at Carlisle last year but I cant remember thier name.

Thanks for the input.
Old 08-05-2010, 06:55 PM
01Z06 Black
Melting Slicks

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08

Originally Posted by SpeedRacerGirl
Ok everyone, Im getting tired of paying for storage for the vette(s). Im looking into one of those pre-fabbed garage/sheds that come already built. Has anyone bought one of these in the lower NY area? Anyone have one on thier property?

Here is a list of what I am looking for any references or advice would be great.

- I do not want to put down a concrete slab unless I have to as this would require a permit from my town
- Would ideally like to hold 1 corvette and potentially a motorcycle in front of the vette
-Vinyl sided/steel/or wood
-Preferable pre-wired electrical
-raised floor
-16x20 ideal would go 16x24

I remember seeing a vendor for these out at Carlisle last year but I cant remember thier name.

Thanks for the input.
Kim
Google Pre Fab Garages New York.
Old 08-05-2010, 07:04 PM
SpeedRacerGirl
Le Mans Master

Location: Hudson Valley Region, NY The "sonoma/napa" of the Northeast~~~~~ Are we there yet?
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08

Originally Posted by 01Z06 Black
Kim
Google Pre Fab Garages New York.
been there done that.. was looking to actually see if someone on here had one and could recommend something... but thank you
Old 08-05-2010, 08:35 PM
mfi
Le Mans Master

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

What about having a big shed built.
Old 08-05-2010, 08:54 PM
1%r
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 82 Likes on 58 Posts
St. Jude Donor '03 through '17

http://www.barnraisersheds.com/

At a minimum your going to have to level the ground and then have a layer of gravel put down on the ground. I had the Amish build a 12 x 16 shed here, great quality. I suggest you call the above link as it's the same co. I used down here.
Old 08-07-2010, 10:47 AM
RICEKILA
Safety Car

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm still thinking about doing this -----

"Man Products" in North Copiague has a lot on Rt. 110 a little north of the LIRR overpass in Farmingdale. The second photo to the left of --- the shed is large enough to hold a vette - but it might need a wider door

PS -- they deliver

Old 08-07-2010, 11:58 AM
mfi
Le Mans Master

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

I had a man shed..didn't last on a waterfront property though...but if you're not near water and put on some good paint..sprayed on..it might be a good way to go.

Get notified of new replies

To Need a Pre-Fab Garage in NY area any ideas?? References?

Quick Reply: Need a Pre-Fab Garage in NY area any ideas?? References?