Northeast Connecticut | Delaware | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Martyrdom | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New York | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | Vermont | West Virginia

2003 F-250 6.0 Crew Cab Short Bed Lariat 112k

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2010, 02:56 PM
Frans96ss
Le Mans Master

Received 352 Likes on 210 Posts
St. Jude Donor '09

Default 2003 F-250 6.0 Crew Cab Short Bed Lariat 112k

As title states i have a 2003 6.0 crew cab short bed lariat f-250 for sale. I have owned it since 30k miles. It has 112k on it now. Its in very good clean condition for year and mileage. It has all the good stuff done to it all by the dealer.

ARP head studs with updated gaskets done under warranty.
Suncoast built trans built by dealer. (I also have a suncoast converter not installed at the moment)
MBRP 4 inch turbo back exh.
AFE Stage 2 intake
05+ elbow
Autometer Guages W/ Pod
HID 6000k in Headlight and Fog light
SCT Programmer tuned by DJ's diesel performance
Avic Z-1 Head unit with ALL acc, Ipod hook up, XM nav/traffic,Blue tooth, Back up camera ect.
I also have a western Ultra mount snow plow for it. (takes 2 mins to install and take off)

I just had the entire front end of the truck replaced. All new ball joints, seals, gaskets, all new vacuum line going to the hubs ect. All 4 shocks were replaced also. That receipt is dealer cost on the parts. My buddy is a ford diesel tech and he does all my work and gets me my cost on the parts.

FICM was replaced about 6 monthes ago along with 2 injectors.

It could use tires and the windshield has a crack. Other than that it runs great. I will replace those things if i get the full asking price.

22k with the plow
20k with out plow
18 W/O plow and stereo.

I am located in the Philadelphia, PA Area 610-209-0903 My names Fran

Quick Reply: 2003 F-250 6.0 Crew Cab Short Bed Lariat 112k