Northeast Connecticut | Delaware | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Martyrdom | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New York | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | Vermont | West Virginia

Corvette Center Newington, CT

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2012, 07:22 PM
Profit
Racer

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts

Default Corvette Center Newington, CT

Had my first experience with Corvette Center today and right from the moment I arrived I could tell these guys where Corvette enthusiasts. It was relief knowing my car was in good hands.. Thanks Ray

Oh and whoever owns that New White Z06, I'm jealous that has to be the best looking Z06 I've seen
Old 03-08-2016, 06:38 PM
860QuickSilver99
Intermediate

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Profit
Had my first experience with Corvette Center today and right from the moment I arrived I could tell these guys where Corvette enthusiasts. It was relief knowing my car was in good hands.. Thanks Ray

Oh and whoever owns that New White Z06, I'm jealous that has to be the best looking Z06 I've seen
I live rite by there and I'm new to the corvette world. I have a car guy that I use to do work that I don't do myself but I read about the corvette center so I figured I would probably use them for my corvette needs. Its good to hear a good review, but hows the pricing?
Old 03-08-2016, 08:10 PM
atlastc6
Instructor

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08-'09

Ray and his team have done a ton of work on my 64 (it's in for paint now). Great to work with.
Old 03-08-2016, 08:36 PM
jeffjob
POSSE Senior Hombre
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 211 Likes on 111 Posts
St. Jude Donor '13, '17-'18

Lots of Posse members have used Rays services.

Great experiences!
Old 03-12-2016, 06:19 AM
Z06Corey
Racer

Received 27 Likes on 13 Posts

I got rear ended and pushed into the car in front of me last year (weeks after getting the car on the road). Ray took the car in with little notice and fought with the adjuster every step of the way. The car looks better than before it got hit.

Last edited by Z06Corey; 03-12-2016 at 06:20 AM.
Old 07-19-2016, 05:36 PM
COCO RICK
Racer

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by 860QuickSilver99
I live rite by there and I'm new to the corvette world. I have a car guy that I use to do work that I don't do myself but I read about the corvette center so I figured I would probably use them for my corvette needs. Its good to hear a good review, but hows the pricing?
I'd like to know the answer to that question "but hows the pricing?" too.
Old 07-20-2016, 03:46 PM
BillY2KFRC
Le Mans Master

Received 347 Likes on 192 Posts

I have had nothing but great experiences with Ray and crew at Corvette Center. Great to have a local shop of such a high caliber. "How's the pricing" is impossible to answer since every job is different, but I've always thought the pricing is fair for the work I've had done. But stop by or give them a call and I'm sure they can quote you on whatever you need, then you can make your decision.
Old 07-20-2016, 10:07 PM
CTYANK2
Cruising is the passion!
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 304 Likes on 213 Posts
St. Jude Donor '07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-'18-'19-'20-'21-'22-'23-'24

Originally Posted by BillY2KFRC
I have had nothing but great experiences with Ray and crew at Corvette Center. Great to have a local shop of such a high caliber. "How's the pricing" is impossible to answer since every job is different, but I've always thought the pricing is fair for the work I've had done. But stop by or give them a call and I'm sure they can quote you on whatever you need, then you can make your decision.
Old 07-20-2016, 11:19 PM
a71vette
Racer

Received 43 Likes on 18 Posts

They recently repainted my t-tops for my '71. They did a beautiful job on them, even despite having to try and match to a paint job that's a couple shades off the original. Ray's communication was great, and he kept me prepared for the worst case scenario if they had to try multiple times to match the paint.

To the question of price, I didn't get another quote because based on reputation I wanted it done right, but I thought it was fair. When I picked them up, even with the extra work of sending out for the paint match and test spraying, the final price was actually lower than the initial quote (without the extra work). I was pleasantly surprised!
Old 07-22-2016, 05:26 PM
davered00ss
Pro

Received 48 Likes on 36 Posts

I had to go to a Dr appointment in Farmington, and decided to stop in and check it out. They really seemed like they didn't want to be bothered. lol I was in the vette too.

Old 07-22-2016, 05:27 PM
davered00ss
Pro

Received 48 Likes on 36 Posts

I wanted to talk to someone about doing a ZR1 conversion on the front end.
Old 07-31-2016, 11:35 AM
ACCURATE
Instructor

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by a71vette
They recently repainted my t-tops for my '71. They did a beautiful job on them, even despite having to try and match to a paint job that's a couple shades off the original. Ray's communication was great, and he kept me prepared for the worst case scenario if they had to try multiple times to match the paint.

To the question of price, I didn't get another quote because based on reputation I wanted it done right, but I thought it was fair. When I picked them up, even with the extra work of sending out for the paint match and test spraying, the final price was actually lower than the initial quote (without the extra work). I was pleasantly surprised!
Ray , Frenchie , Chris and crew are the. Ultimate professionals ..did a. Lot of work on my 65 vette. . Price was always fair .. And they always accommodated me .. Even on short notice..so with above post.
Old 08-01-2016, 07:31 AM
COCO RICK
Racer

Originally Posted by ACCURATE
Ray , Frenchie , Chris and crew are the. Ultimate professionals ..did a. Lot of work on my 65 vette. . Price was always fair .. And they always accommodated me .. Even on short notice..so with above post.
Most positive comments seem to be for body work, restoration, painting etc. Any comments about mechanical work (knowledge/price)?
Old 08-01-2016, 12:04 PM
richscorvettes
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 38 Likes on 21 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06-07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-'18-'19-'20

Default Mechanical Work at the Corvette Center

Frenchie handles the mechanical work at the Corvette Center. He has many years of experience and knows his stuff. We've worked with him for many years and everything has always been top notch. I don't know of anyone else I would trust more for Corvette mechanical work.

Rich
Old 08-03-2016, 07:30 AM
COCO RICK
Racer

Originally Posted by richscorvettes
Frenchie handles the mechanical work at the Corvette Center. He has many years of experience and knows his stuff. We've worked with him for many years and everything has always been top notch. I don't know of anyone else I would trust more for Corvette mechanical work.

Rich
Rich
Whoa, I just checked out your website.
After seeing that, I must say, if you recommend them I'm sure they must be "top notch".
Thanks for replying.
Rick
Old 08-03-2016, 12:35 PM
jeffjob
POSSE Senior Hombre
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 211 Likes on 111 Posts
St. Jude Donor '13, '17-'18

Originally Posted by COCO RICK
Rich
Whoa, I just checked out your website.
After seeing that, I must say, if you recommend them I'm sure they must be "top notch".
Thanks for replying.
Rick
Yup!

Get notified of new replies

To Corvette Center Newington, CT

Quick Reply: Corvette Center Newington, CT