Northeast Connecticut | Delaware | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Martyrdom | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New York | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | Vermont | West Virginia

I'm going to Albany - are you ?

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2013, 12:22 AM
RICEKILA
Safety Car

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default I'm going to Albany - are you ?

The New York State Rifle & Pistol Association (NYSRPA) along with a number of other organizations including SAFE is scheduling Thursday, February 28th, 2013 as Firearms Lobby & Rally Day in Albany New York.

This is a regular work day for the New York State Legislature and the media will be in attendance as well. The hours of the program are 10:30 AM to 12:30 PM in the "Well" in the Legislative Office Building (LOB).

We need to be in Albany for setup by 9:30 AM so the bus will be leaving the Long Island Expressway Park & Ride, exit 49 (North side) at 5:00 AM.

This will be our chance to get in front of the State Senators and the State Assembly members with our well thought out opinions of the various knee jerk response proposals regarding lawful firearms ownership and use versus criminal misuse and public endangerment.

I would strongly suggest that each person going on this trip and making an appearance in the "LOB Well" also make an appointment with their own State Senator and their own State Assembly member for immediately after the formal get together so you can more effectively communicate with them about the serious importance of your Constitutional Rights and those of your family including the next generation.

Your free time to meet and greet with your representatives will be from 1:00 PM until 3:00 PM and then the bus leaves for home.

For this purpose SAFE will be providing a bus to Albany and return. We expect to fill the bus and it will be 1st come 1st served as to who gets on the bus. If it becomes necessary SAFE will get a second bus.

The costs of the tickets are $40.00 for each person and the deadline for making a reservation for the bus is February 21st, 2013. You may bring as many friends as you want but make sure I have a full name and phone number for each person going in case of any emergency.

You may contact me for questions and/or reservations via phone at: 631-475-8125 or by e-mail at jcushman@juno.com. Payment for seats on the bus are either Cash or Checks (payable to SAFE) and must be in person or mailed to SAFE Inc., at P.O. Box 343, Commack, NY 11725

For you-all that live close - come be and be heard

I'll be the old angry white guy -- with the autozone hat on

Dont be shy say "Hi" -- but talk to your representantives first
Old 02-09-2013, 12:49 AM
NYCHASM
Race Director

Location: Probably talking that police officer out of giving you a summons! ========== The Beautiful Lower Hudson Valley, NY
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08-'09

I was up in Albany for the January 19 rally so I guess I'll take a ride up for this one too.

Have you seen this one scheduled for May 25 in D.C.? I'll most likely make this one too!

https://westernrifleshooters.wordpre...c-25-may-2013/
Old 02-10-2013, 06:34 PM
ladder13
Melting Slicks

Received 798 Likes on 386 Posts

There's a rally this Tuesday as well up in Albany. Since we'll be on state property, leave the heaters home.
Old 02-10-2013, 08:39 PM
NYCHASM
Race Director

Location: Probably talking that police officer out of giving you a summons! ========== The Beautiful Lower Hudson Valley, NY
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08-'09

Originally Posted by ladder13
There's a rally this Tuesday as well up in Albany. Since we'll be on state property, leave the heaters home.
More info please.
Old 02-10-2013, 09:38 PM
ladder13
Melting Slicks

Received 798 Likes on 386 Posts

Originally Posted by NYCHASM
More info please.

http://www.capitaldistrictpoliticala...-infonews.html

Republican Senators who voted for Cuomos radical gun bill

LIST OF REPUBLICAN SENATORS WHO VOTED AYE:

NYS Senator Philip Boyle; (631) 669-9200
NYS Senator John Flanagan; 631-361-2154
NYS Senator Charles Fuschillo; 516-882-0630
NYS Senator Martin Golden;( 718) 238-6044
NYS Senator Mark Grisanti; 716-854-8705
NYS Senator Kemp Hannon;516-739-1700
NYS Senator Andrew Lanza; (718) 984-4073
NYS Senator Ken LaValle; (631) 473-1461
NYS Senator Carl Marcellino; (516) 922-1811
NYS Senator Jack Martins; 516-746-5924
Old 02-27-2013, 05:37 PM
RICEKILA
Safety Car

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Last Bump

Originally Posted by RICEKILA
The New York State Rifle & Pistol Association (NYSRPA) along with a number of other organizations including SAFE is scheduling Thursday, February 28th, 2013 as Firearms Lobby & Rally Day in Albany New York.

This is a regular work day for the New York State Legislature and the media will be in attendance as well. The hours of the program are 10:30 AM to 12:30 PM in the "Well" in the Legislative Office Building (LOB).

We need to be in Albany for setup by 9:30 AM so the bus will be leaving the Long Island Expressway Park & Ride, exit 49 (North side) at 5:00 AM.

This will be our chance to get in front of the State Senators and the State Assembly members with our well thought out opinions of the various knee jerk response proposals regarding lawful firearms ownership and use versus criminal misuse and public endangerment.

I would strongly suggest that each person going on this trip and making an appearance in the "LOB Well" also make an appointment with their own State Senator and their own State Assembly member for immediately after the formal get together so you can more effectively communicate with them about the serious importance of your Constitutional Rights and those of your family including the next generation.

Your free time to meet and greet with your representatives will be from 1:00 PM until 3:00 PM and then the bus leaves for home.

For this purpose SAFE will be providing a bus to Albany and return. We expect to fill the bus and it will be 1st come 1st served as to who gets on the bus. If it becomes necessary SAFE will get a second bus.

The costs of the tickets are $40.00 for each person and the deadline for making a reservation for the bus is February 21st, 2013. You may bring as many friends as you want but make sure I have a full name and phone number for each person going in case of any emergency.

You may contact me for questions and/or reservations via phone at: 631-475-8125 or by e-mail at jcushman@juno.com. Payment for seats on the bus are either Cash or Checks (payable to SAFE) and must be in person or mailed to SAFE Inc., at P.O. Box 343, Commack, NY 11725

For you-all that live close - come be and be heard

I'll be the old angry white guy -- with the autozone hat on

Dont be shy say "Hi" -- but talk to your representantives first
We still have some seats open on our second bus - if you come to the Park & Ride and we still have seats we will take walk-ons on a first-come basis. Cash/Check

All are welcome!

Last edited by RICEKILA; 02-27-2013 at 05:40 PM.

Get notified of new replies

To I'm going to Albany - are you ?

Quick Reply: I'm going to Albany - are you ?