Northeast Connecticut | Delaware | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Martyrdom | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New York | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | Vermont | West Virginia

Body shop recommendation NJ

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2013, 08:31 PM
BlackC6LS3
Melting Slicks

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Body shop recommendation NJ

Like the title states, I need a good body shop in NJ. An elderly man decided to pull a u-turn on a 4 lane highway into the right rear wheel and spun us. I have damage to the wheel, quarter panel, rear bumper and suspension/possibly frame. Give me the good, bad and ugly.

Thanks,

Dave

I remember there was a shop that was a supporting vendor a few years back but can't remember who it was.
Old 10-22-2013, 05:53 AM
direct007
Melting Slicks

Received 2,009 Likes on 1,026 Posts

I had the same dilemma in July of this year. Ralph's body shop in Vineland, did an excellent job and fought with the insurance company of the driver that hit me on my behalf. The insurance company originally wanted the fiberglass repaired. Not only did they replace all of the damaged parts, they used genuine GM parts, not aftermarket including a new chrome wheel and magnetic shock. I see you are up north, closer to NY. I'm sure there are good shops up near you, but I highly recommend Ralph's.

Last edited by direct007; 10-22-2013 at 05:56 AM.

Quick Reply: Body shop recommendation NJ