Northeast Connecticut | Delaware | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Martyrdom | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New York | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | Vermont | West Virginia

Corvettes at Carlisle 2014

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2014, 06:57 AM
~Stingray
Le Mans Master

Received 398 Likes on 264 Posts
St. Jude Donor '17, '19

Hey Guys,

As I am sure you all know there is a Ms. Carlisle contest at the show. My girlfriend is participating and needs your votes for the Public choice aware. We are behind because carlisle people took over a week to get her stuff posted. Apparently, wearing bikinis are suppose to be against the rules for these shots so she used pictures where she was not. However, most of the submitted pictures are of girls who are. So I have no idea why they are allowed and its not helping her win. You will see what I mean.

She has never done something like this before and I would really like to help her win. So I am calling on you guys to help me out. Here is the link. I am not sure if you have to log into facebook in order to like her photo not. My guess is you probably do.

What to do: (Sorry there is no link, every time I posted it, the won't redirect correctly.)
1.) Go to facebook.
2.) Search for Corvettes at Carlisle.
3.) Click Photos
4.) Click Albums
5.) Click on the Ms. Carlisle Contest Album
6.) Click the last photo (girl in the silver Corvette)
7.) Like her photo (click the thumbs up), and your done!!

Thanks for your help.

Last edited by ~Stingray; 08-22-2014 at 07:17 AM.

Quick Reply: Corvettes at Carlisle 2014